1. 1. Liberation or Glory

• Xtina's Liberation
    • Britney's Glory

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

lib

but I haven't heard glory except make me and slumber party so

Anderson123

I liked Glory because it was a more mature sound that I wanted to hear from Britney. It had this chill vibe that I expected and I enjoy some of the tracks on it but obviously Liberation. Christina's album has a better flow and I could easily delete half of Glory because it has way too many annoying tracks. For  Britney standards, the album was pretty good though.

BLACKOUTbritney

The one with less fillers and interludes :diane:

Damon

both bad but there are some songs on Glory that I like though

... and now i just sit in silence.

nikola

Liberation 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TropicOfCANCER

Liberation, because anything xtina does will always be better by default since xtina is a world class singer, and Britney is...well...not. 

Pop Music

Easily Glory. Glory is iconic and full of bops and re-introduced Britney to current pop music and making quality music. Liberation is Xtinas worst album and a pretty big letdown 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

culturalbaptism

Liberation by far. Glory was on trend but bland.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

luckyanderson

Was legitamitely surprised this was even a question (Glory no brainer?!), but reading the comments shows me there are in fact people who enjoy Liberation and am reminded we all have different musical tastes and its quite insightful to say the least. :D

sipthistea

I think both are way different, and both artists shine in their own areas. Britney's album is just her chilling and having fun with it. It's a fun album. 

Xtina's album is more commited to a purpose, and it feels like her own emancipation album after 2 misguided albums. 

I prefer Xtina's. 

Archived