💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Gaga Quotes Or Lyrics For A Senior Quote?

Bayonetta

Featured Posts

Bayonetta

Hi girls and gays,

I need to hand in my senior quote by tomorrow and I’m struggling to find one. I’d like a Gaga quote or lyric cuz of the impact she’s had on my life... any ideas? 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Javier Gallo

What if you quote something from the Manifesto of Little Monsters?

There's something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely and intricately, so proudly, and so methodically. Like Kings writing the history of their people. It's their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be perceived as the "kingdom." So, the real truth about Lady Gaga fans lies in this sentiment: They are the kings. They are the queens. They write the history of the kingdom, while I am something of a devoted Jester.

It is in the theory of perception that we have established our bond. Or, the lie, I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we perceive ourselves to be, or rather to become, in the future.

When you're
lonely,

I'll be lonely too,

And this is the fame.

Love and art.

Or

“If you dont have any shadows you're not in the light” 

“Some people choose to follow men, and some people choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.”

I would use one of these

Nicogly

Your career is not going to wake up in the morning and say it doesnt love u anymore, or something like that 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Mitchey

“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore”

One of my favorites

DavidJP

"When I lay in bed I touch myself and think of you" 

JK

"If you don't have any shadows, you're not standing in the light"

"Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs" :messga: IT GETS ME EVRY TEIM :cryga:

Amidana

Mine was "You have to be unique, different, and shine in your own way" ~ Lady Gaga

Good luck on your senior graduation! :hug:

Quasi

"Do I need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana."

We stan a fruity queen.:diane:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Jenina

This isn't a "gaga" quote but a countess one so like same difference lmao but I love it so much

cool

Werk

Groove. slam. work it back. filter that. baby bump that track.
Groove. slam. work it back. filter that. baby bump that track.

Pamelaisley

"Even if the whole world turns their back on you, you'll always have yourself." 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Archived