Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K: I want Trump to win

monsterdino

Featured Posts

rumours
27 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

How completely and utterly stupid. His version of “winning” is fúcking over the poor, helping the rich, fueling racism, homophobia and sexism, and it’s detrimental to our country. NO, I do not want this kind of “winning,” Kimberly. 

I really don’t think that’s what she’s saying.

I intepret her statement as hoping that our president does well for the country as a whole. I don’t see why any American would not want the leader of the free world to help the country (just in principle).

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

I mean she's got a point, there's nothing left to do, he won the election and unless his messes up big time he can't be impeached. The only thing left to do is hope he's gonna do good for the country and not ruin things. If that's what she means I agree, no matter what my feelings about him are.

Totally agree :golfclap:

Great comment!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustinTrudeau
4 minutes ago, Taide said:

USA has been cancelled since 2016. We stan Europe, Canada and Oceania only. 

Thank you

Untitled-1-2.gif

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

3 minutes ago, Taide said:

Well, we can start crossing Italy off the list, along with Austria. The far right is resurfacing on the picture of Europe. :selena::saladga: :messga:

That J

Well we ALL want the president to succeed because when they fail, we fail. But how low can we go?!  Wait...let me not ask that. After this horrific week, I dont wanna know. 

But no he wont win the next election and it won't even be close. Mark my words.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
11 minutes ago, Taide said:

Please know the majority of America did not vote for this nor do we stand for this. Its embarassing and hurtful to us and we are trying to fix it.  

Oriane

I thought Kim Jong-un and I was confused. I think it happens in every thread with Kim in the title.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Arcanum

Seriously now. How is she so influential?

I can't. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11700678

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

OBEY
32 minutes ago, Taide said:

Not when the conservatives win the next federal elections in canada :giveup: I will move out of the country :') 

weed

I mean... he’s doing whatever he wants, what does she want him to win at? Win what? His goals? The Republicans already think he’s winning, idg what she’s trying to say

OBEY

she wants him to succeed so the country as a whole succeeds.

but ofc y'all going to drag her... but I'm not even surprised, this is GGD after all :giggle:

OBEY
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

I mean she's got a point, there's nothing left to do, he won the election and unless his messes up big time he can't be impeached. The only thing left to do is hope he's gonna do good for the country and not ruin things. If that's what she means I agree, no matter what my feelings about him are.

whew, someone with common sense :poot: 

That J
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

she wants him to succeed so the country as a whole succeeds.

but ofc y'all going to drag her... but I'm not even surprised, this is GGD after all :giggle:

:reductive:

Archived