Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K: I want Trump to win

monsterdino

Featured Posts

hoeslay

I would like him to succeed as well but he won't. My definition of him succeeding is him NOT being the horrible president he is now and doing significant and substantial good...which is HIGHLY unlikely. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uo111

Holy ****, two years later.

Two years of wrecking everything about this country. Not one single positive accomplishment.

And people are still saying this stupid ****. Americans really are the dumbest mother****ers.

NightmareGa
30 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Holy ****, two years later.

Two years of wrecking everything about this country. Not one single positive accomplishment.

And people are still saying this stupid ****. Americans really are the dumbest mother****ers.

Gurl chill

VOLANTIS

Kimberly doesn't realize how lucky she is to not have to fear for North and Saint being caged up and treated like the lowest a person could be treated. I hope one day amidst admiring her rear end in the mirror using her cell phone she stumbles upon these news articles and her brain too. 

I guess Caitlyn has a friend in the family now. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

djBuffoon

I mean, her actual point is perfectly obvious, but that doesn't make it any less problematic. Trump has aspirations of being a dictator, his every action has proven this. I want this country to win, not necessarily him.

badboymonsterx

For you people saying you'd like him to succeed, to prove what? I want him to fail, Idc if that makes me an insensitive American; I want him to fail so that more people wake up to the disaster that is the Republican party 

I feel like this is misleading. By "win," it's pretty clear she means she wants him to succeed – is that really crazy? Why would anybody want him to fail? It's essentially the age-old analogy of wanting the pilot of the plane to crash. It just doesn't make sense. To be against what he stands for, yes, to protest, yes, to work like hell to prevent his policies, yes. 

To want him to make the wrong decisions? To want him to do a bad job as president? I just don't see the logic in that. I want him to succeed. I don't think he will, and I think he's an abysmal person and president, but at the end of the day, I keep my fingers crossed he doesn't **** up beyond repair. 

Sebastiaan De Graaf

Kim and Kanye got their karma from the Taylor drama I guess? :reductive:

Inferno

I can't believe that now that Kim and Kanye are publicly endorsing him all you little sheep are suddenly acting patriotic. Its proof of how cult like their influences are.

Archived