💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Monsters put Bad Romance on such an unreachable pedestal?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

I always see comment where people on this forum are talking about a certain artist's signature song and BR is usually mentioned as a measurement and everyone starts saying how that song is not "even close" to Bad Romance. Like for example, "What is Rihnna's signature song?" and someone says "Diamonds and Umbrella are her BR and PF" and people would start quoting how Diamonds is not on BR's level and stuff like that. Why? :awkney: Btw, I just used these songs as an example, but I think everyone gets what kind of posts/comments I'm talking about.

NOTE: Mostly, success-wise.

BR is a very complex song lyrically, it had a legendary video, it's part of pop culture and ALL OF THAT, but I can think of at least 20 songs since BR's release that reached it's success or even bigger success and that's not a bad thing, that doesn't degrade BR's importance, but acting like THAT unreachable... :awkney:

Just a few that came to my mind.

Keep watching BR so it reaches 1B views btw :bon:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

You didn't just compare Bad Romance to all of that :neyde:

Bad Romance is perfection, that's what it is. The perfect song, the perfect lyrics, the perfect production, the perfect MV. And the perfect artist to pull it through. That's why when people look back in time in a few centuries they will remember Bad Romance and none of that garbage

It defined the decade

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

RAMROD

Protobably because for many, it is the first experience they have on witnessing gretness :giggle:

I know many of Gaga fans were like 10s when that song come out. So it is like love at forst sight. First cut is the deepest, they said. :giggle:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Borislshere

Probably because it was Gaga's most memorable song with the GP. Anytime you talk about lady gaga with a non fan, it's either "She was the one wearing meat" or "Rah Rah". 

BeIIadonna

Yeah you're not going to get many agree's on a Gaga forum, but i agree lol 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

You didn't just compare Bad Romance to all of that :neyde:

Bad Romance is perfection, that's what it is. The perfect song, the perfect lyrics, the perfect production, the perfect MV. And the perfect artist to pull it through. That's why when people look back in time in a few centuries they will remember Bad Romance and none of that garbage

It defined the decade

Did you even read what I wrote?

5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

BR is a very complex song lyrically, it had a legendary video, it's part of pop culture and ALL OF THAT, but I can think of at least 20 songs since BR's release that reached it's success or even bigger success and that's not a bad thing, that doesn't degrade BR's importance, but acting like THAT unreachable... :awkney:

Also, no matter how "garbage" those songs can be for you, they were still huge worldwide hits that are still played everywhere, whether you like it or not.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Probably because it was Gaga's most memorable song with the GP. Anytime you talk about lady gaga with a non fan, it's either "She was the one wearing meat" or "Rah Rah". 

This is low key a self drag, no? :selena:

Borislshere
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This is low key a self drag, no? :selena:

I-

tumblr_inline_mq3phguF3U1qz4rgp.gif

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Honey. It's not only about success but "iconicness".

VL6Ia5Z.gif

8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

NOTE: Mostly, success-wise.

VL6Ia5Z.gif

666 others
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Protobably because for many, it is the first experience they have on witnessing gretness :giggle:

I know many of Gaga fans were like 10s when that song come out. So it is like love at forst sight. First cut is the deepest, they said. :giggle:

I was 21. Still fell for BR hook, line and sinker. :firega:

:holyshit:

iAstroLeo

Despacito was HUGE and the world is already forgetting about a year later, while nobody has forgotten Bad Romance :whitney: 

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, iAstroLeo said:

Despacito was HUGE and the world is already forgetting about a year later, while nobody has forgotten Bad Romance :whitney: 

:selena: my brother doesn't even know it exists

Archived