Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga was talked about on Heart FM!

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

So I was listening to Heart FM UK and paparazzi was on. After the song the radio host said something like:

”Gaga recently won an MTV music award for her great documentary Five Foot Two. It’s really good and gave me a lot more respect for her. She’s also starring in a new film in A Star Is Born alongside Bradley Cooper! How lucky! Also, I decided to do a little bit of stalking and found a producer on Instagram that uploaded a video of her conducting an orchestra which I think may be for a new song on a new album! Whatever it is I’m very excited for what gaga has ready for us!”

I was so shooketh :messga: Gaga is still being talked about by the GP and they are thirsty, also she got free advertising woop woop! I was so excited and happy when I heard it on the radio. I’m ready for gaga to slay us!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Frivolero
Just now, monster4life231 said:

So I was listening to Heart FM UK and paparazzi was on. After the song the radio host said something like:

”Gaga recently won an MTV music award for her great documentary Five Foot Two. It’s really good and gave me a lot more respect for her. She’s also starring in a new film in A Star Is Born alongside Bradley Cooper! How lucky! Also, I decided to do a little bit of stalking and found a producer on Instagram that uploaded a video of her conducting an orchestra which I think may be for a new song on a new album! Whatever it is I’m very excited for what gaga has ready for us!”

I was so shooketh :messga: Gaga is still being talked about by the GP and they are thirsty, also she got free advertising woop woop! I was so excited and happy when I heard it on the radio. I’m ready for gaga to slay us!

People don't just say a long paragraph about her on radio.

Gaga is smart lmfao

Omg I'm dead

Ya'll 

Gaga is hyping. I'm not even kidding this is what happens to build up hype.

Omg

save radio

save the screens

save ww3

giphy.gif

monster4life231

When I get home I’ll try and get the audio. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Mirrion Rizzons

it's so funny, in 2009 I loved capital FM and kiss FM  and hated heart

but now heart always plays 2006-2013 bops and I live!!

capital and kiss are trash now

40 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

SOUNDS LIKE ARTPOP OMFG ASFASEGSDGSDGASGD

That's Gossip

Frostken
1 minute ago, ACT2 said:

@Frostken 

judging ARTPOP i see

judgega.gif

I love ARTPOP but I feel like it's too soon to have an album that sounds like it. If you know what i mean...:oops:

ryanripley
18 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

SOUNDS LIKE ARTPOP OMFG ASFASEGSDGSDGASGD

i wouldn't get too excited about that

her albums never sound the same

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Defmix100

on the radio yesterday they played just dance then said how it came out 10 years ago this month and was back when gaga was everywhere

Raccoon
57 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i wouldn't get too excited about that

her albums never sound the same

He literally just said it cause DJWS said it was like ARTPOP's little sister :rip:

I doubt it would sound like ARTPOP anyway :oops:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Archived