šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The most timeless sound for you

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

Hi all, I was just wondering; what is for you the most timeless sound Gaga has ever created?! That stood the test for the most mesmerized production or sound in general? Something you still amazed by every time you hear it..

For me, it is the instrumental of SHICD. Its just..... wow.... It makes me speechless and euphoric and very down at the same time for some reasonĀ :giveup:Ā Especially from 3:12 to 3:57

For me the most timeless andĀ iconic sound Gaga has ever released.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

nerdfacekillah
4 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

It makes me speechless and euphoric and very down at the same time for some reasonĀ :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

the same thing happens to me:wub:Ā 

tfm and btw albums are timeless for me

If you donā€™t have any shadows, youā€™re not standing in the light.

imnotyourbabe10

I know I'm biased but this instrumental has so many nostalgic moments, soars with its layers and has some awesome musical references (e.g., ABBA/Ace of Base, E. Europe vibes) so I find it to be quite timeless:

Ā 

Peace

Wish BTW album had way more clean production like TFM. BTW album is too noisy and harsh in production and overprodced.Ā 

witchcocktor

Not even a competition, this will always sound fresh. It's a fairly simple song, that probably helps.

Ā 

Blond

Gaga Ooh La LaĀ :firega:

P-p-p-p-poker p-p-p-f-f-f*ck her faceĀ :laughga:

Ale-alejandro Ale-alejandroĀ :diane:

Ā 

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

PerfectIllusion

Joanne album is timeless because it was recorded with real instrumentsĀ :diane:

But the most timeless Gaga song is Bad Romance i feel like it willĀ sound fresh for the rest of timeĀ :firega:

imnotyourbabe10

All the Alejandro responses :diane:

Ā 

Gaga, get with RedOne and give us some ABBA synths again (Ace of Base related or not, too). She could totally capture the timelessness of Slay-jandro once again but in a different vein (even though Dancin' in Circles was as close as we have been in years) :giveup:

Damon

The pre-chorus piano on Green Light is heaven itself

... and now i just sit in silence.

Awrah999

The Fame Monster has such crisp, layered production, I agree that the diversity of tracks including euphoric SHICD and Ace of Base-sounding Alejandro is really amazing!Ā 

Honestly some tracks I find timeless are Everytime We Say Goodbye (which I know isnā€™t her song but her version is so ethereal and flawless), Bad Romance (of course), and Paparazzi (the beat, lyrics, and production are so unique among her discography).Ā 

Archived