💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Alternative ASIB Trailer + new footage

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Definitely new scenes. The original trailer is superior though. This looks odd when they're having the conversation in the bar with their mouths moving but no voice.

Instead of new cliips they should play a different song

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

SO ARE WE GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE STUDIO SNIPPETS OF THE SONGS IN THIS TRAILER? WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND NOISE AND TALKING :saladga:

My goodness :saladga:

PG.

JLoveLamar
2 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

I wrote it wong, it's SHALLOW, not The Shallow, and it's not the live version in the trailer, it's the studio version

How do you know it's not the studio version???

The Z
15 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

How do you know it's not the studio version???

IT IS the studio version. The one played in the film is acoustic, and you can cleary hear that this one is recorded in a studio

Dawson

I do video editing as a career and Im veeeery sure someone has some new footage and made their own fan made trail, no way Warner brothers would sign off on a trailer that looks like a middle school movie project.

Too sloppy editing for a multi million dollar movie studio. Besides the fact that the audio tracks are being posted today too which pretty much confirms it’s fan made.

Panchecco
1 hour ago, Dawson said:

I do video editing as a career and Im veeeery sure someone has some new footage and made their own fan made trail, no way Warner brothers would sign off on a trailer that looks like a middle school movie project.

Too sloppy editing for a multi million dollar movie studio. Besides the fact that the audio tracks are being posted today too which pretty much confirms it’s fan made.

I think it's an unfinished version of an alternative trailer... that's why the audio is missing when there's dialogue...

I guess WB will release this version as the Tv Spot or something like that

Regina George
6 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

IT IS the studio version. The one played in the film is acoustic, and you can cleary hear that this one is recorded in a studio

Y’all are honestly over analyzing it. It’s literally the same version without that “ahhhhh” intro. - talking about song-

There are few minor new scenes in this trailer 

Xoxo Adriana
12 hours ago, RoughLove said:

There are minimal new footages in this trailer, take another look :hor:

Ok watched it again and saw the small little added parts :vegas: however would still be nice to have new footage that doesn't last less than 2 seconds 

The Z
6 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Y’all are honestly over analyzing it. It’s literally the same version without that “ahhhhh” intro. - talking about song-

There are few minor new scenes in this trailer 

I never told there was a difference between the music of the two trailers, this is not what I'm talking about:huh:

sethrb101

THESE LINGERING SHOTS SOLIDIFY THIS AS A GREAT FILM.

THE CHEMISTRY IS PALPABLE

#Gaga2020

Merryem
On 6/20/2018 at 3:47 AM, nicolasrumet said:

They most likely are but only visible when you slow down the trailor. There were some shots that happened so far.

You're wrong lol

Archived