Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Janet Covers Essence For July 2018 - New Song To Premiere Soon

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

35628631_1698859336850588_26573819635176

Janet Jackson will be featured on the July cover of Essence Magazine,just in time for her July 8th appearance at the Essence Festival as headliner. Janet is also expected to make an announcement on Essence.com tomorrow. She also has a new song premiering soon according to ASCAP,entitled "Made For Now",which has an "uptempo,island feel" according to listeners of the song. One of the writers has previously worked with Ariana Grande and others,while another was also a previous writer with Janet on Unbreakable and the Make Me single from the Number Ones collection (2009). According to a few sources,this song is not her collaboration with Bruno Mars,which has been previously reported by several news outlets in the last couple weeks. No word when this song will drop,but since the announcement is tomorrow it's more than likely Janet has several things to announce (possibly SOTW European dates & Netflix docu-series reveal).

Article is here: http://janetbr.com/english/janet-letter-heart/

35629414_10209040915460655_2679481790753

35819509_1699238053479383_50811062042104

In other Janet Jackson news,along with the massive Essence mania,Janet will also be receiving the first Impact Award from the 2018 Radio Disney Music Awards for her contributions to music over the last four decades. The ceremony airs Saturday,June 23rd on the Disney Channel. Check your local cable listings to see when the show airs on TV.

River

I need some Son of a Gun like song :diane:

I just love her so much, she's so beautiful.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dunk96
1 minute ago, River said:

I need some Son of a Gun like song :diane:

I just love her so much, she's so beautiful.

With the new album,who knows? You might just get your wish.

tumblr_inline_nqk6bxolq71r9aung_500.gif

culturalbaptism

Black excellence.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Glamourpuss

Those photos are new? They look like they've come from a fashion catalogue from the late nineties. :laughga:

Dunk96
1 minute ago, PussyGlam said:

Those photos are new? They look like they've come from a fashion catalogue from the late nineties.

Yes they've been taken within the last month.

ThisGuyTony

If it has an "uptempo,island feel" it makes me think like it's gonna be a dated, tropical island, generic sound but I guess we'll see.

LeJudas

Wow. She's so beautiful and legendary.

Hoping it's a song release tomorrow! I need some new Janet. it's been a while.and these photos! Oh my Lord she is so youthful and incredible. 

Also, I hope Gil serves up some fresh choreography. The BBMAs were a nice preview. 

Dunk96
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

If it has an "uptempo,island feel" it makes me think like it's gonna be a dated, tropical island, generic sound but I guess we'll see.

Janet never makes dated music. Did you not hear Unbreakable? The sounds on that were supersonic and unmatched in today's current musical cesspool.

Archived