Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Vogue cover coming soon?

Hurem

Featured Posts

Hurem
18 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Sorry for the negativity but I don't like Inez and Vinoodh's photo shoots for Gaga. 

Why do you apologize for your opinion? :huh: 

I agree with you though. The only ones that blew me away were V Magazine Asia and the ARTPOP announcement photo.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

guys this info came from here this "insider" just stole it...however this account has been always accurate with their tweets

Robagaga
26 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don't like how ''plain'' (?) their photos are.. I don't know.. I like colors, high fashion, glam Gaga photoshoots..

Excuse me????? :oprah:

lady-gaga-inez-vinoodh.jpg?auto=format&c

latest?cb=20111102163327

medium_016.jpg.3acbc12f4a98ee88a2387497f

640?cb=20121019124305

And so many more too choose from that fit into your description hahaa.

I feel like they are very versatile and that is great! They can give avant guarde and high fashion but they can also serve simplistic beauty.

I'm excited :lana:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Luke78619

one5ten have always been on point with whatever they say so I believe it 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Pop Music

Yes! Now we just need Jeff Koons, Marina Abromovic and Robert Wilson to come back and we will have the team ready for the ARTPOP Act 2 era starting in 2078 fatties :huntyga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Nicogly said:

what dont u like about them? 

The same reason that Regina George explains below. 

57 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I agree with :selena:

I don't like how ''plain'' (?) their photos are.. I don't know.. I like colors, high fashion, glam Gaga photoshoots..

But at this point I'm happy with everything..

53 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Why do you apologize for your opinion? :huh: 

I agree with you though. The only ones that blew me away were V Magazine Asia and the ARTPOP announcement photo.

Sometimes I get attacked for having a negative opinion especially when it comes to any type of work Gaga has been involved in. 

37 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

latest?cb=20111102163327

640?cb=20121019124305

I feel like they are very versatile and that is great! They can give avant guarde and high fashion but they can also serve simplistic beauty.

I only like the first photo. Sometimes when I see a photo like the dreadlocks one and that ugly onesie it just seems like a random idea plucked out of thin air. I just don't feel anything when I see anything they create with Gaga. I don't understand why she continues to work with them because anything they do doesn't seem to relate to anything Gaga. Some of the work seems like it would be better if it had been executed in a better way. They just seem too basic to me and I don't like how they make Gaga look more unattractive than she naturally is. 

freebit

I&V usually do a decent job with her, though sometimes their collabs can be a bit boring and questionable (like the V magazine 2015 shoot of her w/ the slicked back yellow hair). I think my favorite I&V Gaga shoot is the Porter magazine editorial because they captured a different side of her and the pics were rich and beautiful instead of typical high fashion and slightly minimalistic Gaga (which seems like I&V's default when it comes to her). In any case, I'm just glad it's not rumored to be M&M, who are awful.

I think if it's true October would fit her best since her cover would be on the newstands while ASIB is in theaters. 

SEANGT
5 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

The same reason that Regina George explains below. 

Sometimes I get attacked for having a negative opinion especially when it comes to any type of work Gaga has been involved in. 

I only like the first photo. Sometimes when I see a photo like the dreadlocks one and that ugly onesie it just seems like a random idea plucked out of thin air. I just don't feel anything when I see anything they create with Gaga. I don't understand why she continues to work with them because anything they do doesn't seem to relate to anything Gaga. Some of the work seems like it would be better if it had been executed in a better way. They just seem too basic to me and I don't like how they make Gaga look more unattractive than she naturally is. 

i mostly agree with you. I like the more stylized shoots like steven klein does 

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, freebit said:

I&V usually do a decent job with her, though sometimes their collabs can be a bit boring and questionable (like the V magazine 2015 shoot of her w/ the slicked back yellow hair). I think my favorite I&V Gaga shoot is the Porter magazine editorial because they captured a different side of her and the pics were rich and beautiful instead of typical high fashion and slightly minimalistic Gaga (which seems like I&V's default when it comes to her). In any case, I'm just glad it's not rumored to be M&M, who are awful.

I think if it's true October would fit her best since her cover would be on the newstands while ASIB is in theaters. 

Who are m&m? I can't think who you mean? 

freebit
9 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Who are m&m? I can't think who you mean? 

Mert & Marcus. Their work is same-ish & lazy, and they did Gaga dirty with that 2012 Vogue cover.

Regina George
1 hour ago, Robagaga said:

latest?cb=20111102163327

640?cb=20121019124305

:triggered:

Ammm this is supposed to be photoshoot and not outfits look book... I want locations, I want props, I want more color, more life, more happening.. All I see is Gaga sitting and standing in same studio with white background wearing different clothes. Let me give you some examples of a good looking photoshoot I actually like by LaChapelle:

5c10ddb6397ded44dde707e077d7eac7.jpg

08e089f5db855df5fc5751c3ab365fe2.jpg

Uma+Thurman_media.jpg

Notice the background, colors (except the first one) style? Every one of those pics seems so alive..

You are excused :trollga:

Pierre

I guess she's having another September cover (It's her or Beyonce), Anna loves Bradley and Gaga, I wonder if she'll do it as Ally. I&V are an interesting choice for september since they already have the one for Gisele Bündchen and they also had September last year, it was multicovers, but still. As long as it's not Mert and Marcus or Mario Testino. 

Also, September might be Anna's last issue, July is out, wich left August and September free for Beyonce or Gaga. If that's the case, I preffer Gaga for October, Even tho August issue as a long run in stores and stuff. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre
41 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:triggered:

Ammm this is supposed to be photoshoot and not outfits look book... I want locations, I want props, I want more color, more life, more happening.. All I see is Gaga sitting and standing in same studio with white background wearing different clothes. Let me give you some examples of a good looking photoshoot I actually like by LaChapelle:

Notice the background, colors (except the first one) style? Every one of those pics seems so alive..

You are excused :trollga:

This is Vogue US, Anna usually does natural locations and plain grey backgorunds with girls jumping, if we want some of that she needs Italy or even French Vogue. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

cvntdiva

although I love I&V's past work with gaga.. I feel like she tends to work with the same circle instead of try new things + work with other ppl! I can already guess what the cover will look like

kabirartfling

Girl y'all shading IV left and right while they are the ones who gave us You and I, ARTPOP and multiple other amazing covers in which gaga looks hypnotic and beautifully bizarre (they do that thing with her makeup, the eyebrows are always on fleek).

While I am just thankful it's not Ruth hogben or Collin something. Urghh I was tired with the basic ass Joanne photoshoots.

Also mert and Marcus are known for their retouch in pictures, they are not into heavy makeup during shoots, they add it later using Photoshop or whatever (Madonna covers, Versace 2013 campaign etc)

Give your love to me

Archived