💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga confirms to Variety she's working on new album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Jaume

Oh well, saying that equals to saying nothing at all. We've seen her at the studio!! It's obvious she is always recording stuff and trying things but she didn't want to say anything so specific and that means LG6 is far from being released anytime soon, I bet she still doesn't know what direction she will take.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaume
5 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Artists being artists - she's always working on music and realistically anything can go toward an album. I think most musicians don't say HEY I'M GONNA MAKE AN ALBUM AND EVERYTHING I WRITE IS FOR THIS ALBUM. It's more of a natural process of things slowly coming together and picking and choosing, I feel. Imo this album is either out next summer or after the first 2 years of Vegas haha

This exactly... she is  always recording a lot of stuff and when she feels like she has  enough  worth things here and there she puts them together and starts creating a whole idea.

She never said what the album was though she could be talking about the soundtrack for star is born 😫

MaryJaneHolland

Now give us the date and don't scrap the Boys Noize and BloodPop tracks pls :selena:

S0436

Well it would be stupid releasing the album before ASIB, so it’s going to be a long summer of boredom I’m afraid.

Laceface

The line about her Fibro made me tear up, I'm really struggling myself with mine. This flare has been going on for over 2 months now :( when the pain is in my hip I can't even walk. I would love to talk to Gaga and find out what helps her/the medication she has been prescribed. 

Raccoon
18 hours ago, SKANK said:

Studio Rat would be a good name for a collection of demos, unreleased songs, and other odds and ends that she has recorded over the years but never officially released.

@BorisIsHere

MAKE THIS HAPPEN

:giveup:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

RochestrMonstr

At least we know we are getting some new music with ASIB coming out in a few months.  And if it's half as good The Shallow sounds like it will be, i'm totally fine with that being what we get this year!

Obviously LG6 is coming but I can't imagine it would be out two years after her last pop album while she has other major projects going on at the same time.  2019 seems very reasonable. 

shabody

Mark my words:

Lead single--------> End of the year/early 2019

LG6---------> Spring/Summer 2019

23 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’m really curious as to when and how this will be released. I am of the camp that believes she will release in enough time to gain momentum going into her residency. Do you guys think it will be a surprise release? 

tbh I think ASIB will be enough momentum for that. Plus the key audience for ASIB is women and the older ppl who will be curious to watch a remake of a hit movie of their time. So the idea of them needing to release another album to gain traction for Vegas doesn't make too much sense imo. Especially since the key demographic who is willing to pay big bucks to go to vegas still is older ppl (despite vegas being embraced a lot more by younger ppl lately) and also women who travel to vegas for their bachelorette parties and other "girl night" trips. So ASIB and it's soundtrack will be enough to sell tickets for Vegas. This is why I highly doubt they will be in any rush to release LG6 before the residency. Plus she can always incorporate ASIB songs into the setlist. LG6 is looking more and more likely to come in 2019 tbh.

thehanyo
6 hours ago, shabody said:

Mark my words:

Lead single--------> End of the year/early 2019

LG6---------> Spring/Summer 2019

She'll be on SO many red carpets in the fall and winter. I can't imagine she'll want to be promoting both ASIB on the awards circuit AND whatever new single she would put out then. I think lead single isn't until after the Oscars. She doesn't want her chances at an Oscar ruined by potential pop controversy (or a poorly-received album).

YourCureness
On 6/20/2018 at 5:21 AM, Weasel said:

But someone who went to the recordings said that the shallows in the trailer is different from the one she sang on set (it was more acoustic). So the entire soundtrack is likely re-recorded in the studio :stalkga: 

Im pretty sure before they sang the songs live on set there exist studio recordings for thisthe songs.

Archived