news

Lady Gaga confirms to Variety she's working on new album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

why is no one talking about the part where she actually sounds like her gaga self? :diane:

“I wouldn’t call it a compromise,” Gaga says of her immersive lifestyle, “It’s more of a special gift called passion. And I’m just so passionate and what keeps me going is being inside the vortex of my art and creating and making things that are not only meaningful to me but hopefully to other people.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Edible Cloud

"Lady Gaga confirms to Variety she's working on new album"

"she’s working on a new album"

Lady Gaga: “I’m just always making music"

hoeslay

Artists being artists - she's always working on music and realistically anything can go toward an album. I think most musicians don't say HEY I'M GONNA MAKE AN ALBUM AND EVERYTHING I WRITE IS FOR THIS ALBUM. It's more of a natural process of things slowly coming together and picking and choosing, I feel. Imo this album is either out next summer or after the first 2 years of Vegas haha

Sounds to me like she is sort of indirectly telling us not to expect anything soon. She's kind of saying she just always / casually goes to the studio and doesn't mean she is releasing anything. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Pamelaisley

Thank Lucifer she confirmed it was an ALBUM. I thought she was working on an opera that whole time! 

/s 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

SwissMonster

To all the people dragging me and others and saying that she is not recording an album...This is for you :vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

RAMROD

YAAAASS!! STUDIO RAT IS THE ALBUM TITLE! :applause:

What if.... those radio deals she did in 2016 wasn't for Joanne Era, but for this upcoming era?????? Hence they dare to do the #2018RadioIsOurs or something??? :giveup:

I cannot wait to see the ticket for Vegas being on sale! I will get 2. or 5, or 20! :giveup:

See her 20 nights in a row will be A DREAM! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

To all the people dragging me and other and saying that she is not recording an album...This is for you :vegas:

this type of reply is why people are dragging you :poot:

kidding :wub:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Der Meister

Anything is possible with Gaga, she can literally announce an album tomorrow or next season no one would be really "surprised" since all of us know she can change her mind quickly. Look at her past work, she wrote TFM in like 2 months. ARTPOP took extra time because of management issues, but the album was ready in 2012. 

SwissMonster
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

this type of reply is why people are dragging you :poot:

kidding :wub:

Haha, I know, but I had to say it :staymad:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

Anything is possible with Gaga, she can literally announce an album tomorrow or next season no one would be really "surprised" since all of us know she can change her mind quickly. Look at her past work, she wrote TFM in like 2 months. ARTPOP took extra time because of management issues, but the album was ready in 2012. 

She made most of her albums in few months

SchwineLove
9 hours ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

“To anyone that doesn’t believe in fibromyalgia: I dare you to spend five minutes in my body on a day when I’m in pain, and then try and say it again,” she said of her condition.

She doesn't deserve this kind of pain. No one does. I hope she feels better soon. :( Her health is way more important than touring the world, and I applaud her for taking the Vegas residency deal. I am glad she is taking care of herself. I love her so much. :giveup:

Ah that breaks my heart that those troll netizen's shitty post about her condition reach her awareness. She should ignore that at best and try to do the best she can.

Like, she pushed herself in her artistry, and the disease kinda slow her down. Maybe that's the yin and yang of her life ; gifted with exceptional talent, but had to compromise with her health condition. I hope she find the best way to overcome!

blackthorns

I mean we all knew this but regardless! exciting! so many new albums coming out, I'm excited. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Archived