• Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Killa said:

Ofc she dribbled it

But this is her telling us new music will come. SOON

:oops:

Obviously shell release a single for the residency. Ugh her mind

Mark Nilan instagram post sounded like the music was done but they had to add one more song with an orchestra on it. 

No way it is for ASIB, they wouldn't add a song at the last moment that doesn't appear on the movie. 

MaryJaneHolland
25 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I saw only NEWS and  "Lady Gaga confirms to Variety she's" and PREGNANT came to my mind immediately :huntyga:

But she just said she's working on new music, like yeah, we been knew Gagz :oops:

She's pregnant with LG6 :bon:

Weasel
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Mark Nilan instagram post sounded like the music was done but they had to add one more song with an orchestra on it

No way it is for ASIB, they wouldn't add a song at the last moment that doesn't appear on the movie. 

They didn't add one more song to the tracklist. They added the orchestra to one more song that was already happening :selena:

Killa
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It is that good. :ohwell:

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Mark Nilan instagram post sounded like the music was done but they had to add one more song with an orchestra on it. 

I think u didnt meant to quote me.

Shes totally not doing anything asib related since november/december.

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"ARTPOP little sister" :bon:

AshIey

The hype seems to be coming from Variety by saying it’s going to be one of the most pivotal years in her career, and that she’s working on a new album when Gaga herself didn’t say those words. This also doesn’t disprove a Jazz album being in the works. :sweat:

I would absolutely love LG6 this year but I’m going to keep my expectations low, because like Gaga said she’s always writing and always in the studio.

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

The hype seems to be coming from Variety by saying it’s going to be one of the most pivotal years in her career, and that she’s working on a new album when Gaga herself didn’t say those words. This also doesn’t disprove a Jazz album being in the works. :sweat:

I would absolutely love LG6 this year but I’m going to keep my expectations low, because like Gaga said she’s always writing and always in the studio.

well Variety says that Gaga told them this... 

LadyLuca

Yea we saw the pictures. I doubt she just went into a studio to take a shiet.

But serious; Gaga is always making music. Shes releasing this statment every now and then. Shes a musician after all. This is no new information. 

A part of me wants her to be more precise but the other half of me knows that she will say: "Its comming soon!" then

ItsTommyBitch

Album coming out early 2020 :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

S0436

Variety said she is working on a new album because she told them.  This is a credible outlet.

Decodekid

as reliable as it is, i won't believe a single **** until Gaga announces it herself  

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived