Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga confirms to Variety she's working on new album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'Sitting backstage after the MTV taping, draped in black, she tells Variety she’s been holed up in the studio, readying for what could be the most pivotal year of her career, which will see her first major movie role in “A Star Is Born” opposite Bradley Cooper, a two-year Las Vegas residency that kicks off in December, and oh yeah, she’s working on a new album.'

“I’m just always making music, I’ve always been that way and I think you see in ‘Five Foot Two’ that I’m a studio rat,” the 32 year-old says.

Rest of the article :

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/lady-gaga-on-her-mtv-documentary-win-and-reinventing-herself-through-the-pain-exclusive-interview-1202851231/

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
URFUTUREFAV

finally. now u guys can finally stop being pessimistic delulu C3C fanatics

ps: don't be offended guys I love yall <3 

and I love jazz 2

just like... we've been desperate for that sparkly extravagant all over the news LADY GAGA 

edit: but u do sound like jehovah witnesses

edit: i have nothing against jehovah witnesses btw

edit: oh wow what is this world we live in 

constantly scared to be attacked by an army of SJWs

edit: am i having a meltdown?

People hate what they don't understand.

KinneyUnderYou

“To anyone that doesn’t believe in fibromyalgia: I dare you to spend five minutes in my body on a day when I’m in pain, and then try and say it again,” she said of her condition.

She doesn't deserve this kind of pain. No one does. I hope she feels better soon. :( Her health is way more important than touring the world, and I applaud her for taking the Vegas residency deal. I am glad she is taking care of herself. I love her so much. :giveup:

ryanripley

gaga, we been knew since last year :selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

joanoflark

I don't know why, but when I read "studio rat", I immediately thought of Gaga as a rat running with the other rodents at Joanne Trattoria. 

Chromatic

Not really a surprise to me. She has always said, that she is constantly writing new material. But it's a good sign, that she's making it public, that she's coming to revive the music industry. We need it more than ever.

Reginald

I'm losing hope for a 2018 release but at least there's other projects going on as well

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

monketsharona
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

gaga, we been knew since last year :selena:

Well at least for the people in refusal here, it's confirmed ^^

Regina George

Okay but let me ask you.. Two year residency as in it’ll happen in 2018 and some of 2019... or as in I’ll last for two full years? :wtfga:

monster4life231

EXCLUSIVE: ALBUM NAMED REVEALED

Soon.

Sorry for using a joke that’s older than Mariah Carey. No shade. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived