đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD publishes partial Sales Of "EIL" | 53K (71%)

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

I predicted 64k in that one Xtina thread and got laughs. 

Mmmmhmmm

:reductive:. :trollga:. :bye:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

myOWNtable

Wow! I suppose the general public got tired of The Royal Couple paying media companies like NBCUniversal to deem their trash work "Album of the Year?" It would seem as if paid PR only gets you so far!

giphy.gif

2013:

Lady Gaga is over! She's so pretentious! It's not high art! She's trying too hard!!!!!1! 

levine.png

2018:

Beyonce and her immaculate husband truly are the Picasso of our generation! Their new album isn't out yet, but it's the ALBUM OF THE YEAR! She is truly a mystical figure who is now officially better than Michael Jackson!!! Shooting a video in a museum makes you an ARTIST, not an art teacher!!

Best performer of our generation!

beyonce-dancing-gif-Single-Ladies-funny-

Spoiler

ARTPOP 258,000

CHEEK TO CHEEK 131,000

JOANNE 200,000

LIE <50,000

tenor.gif?itemid=5763597

River

At the end the charts are full of Migos and their Amigos:awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Infinity Wave
On 20/6/2018 at 1:58 AM, Borislshere said:

There’s literally one song on there with the migos style. The exaggeration of this website I swear.

With the way y’all have been trashing her, don’t be suprised when “karma wins” in gaga’s Next era.

I don't care since I only listen to the music. Gaga could even miss that #1 forever from now on, and I still wouldn't complain as long as she releases gorgeous, immaculate music.

On 20/6/2018 at 3:13 AM, Borislshere said:

GGD is truly going through it's MadonnaNation phase :ladyhaha:

Celebrating the fact that someone's album isn't doing as well as their previous work as if we haven't been through this every era since Born this way. 

People are doing that because Bey and Jay Z fans are gonna be so freakin' pressedT about the low sales.

Not sayin' that there aren't people here who aren't pressedT about Gaga's low sales either, but I'm happily not a little chartster, so :vegas:

Colourful

Infinity Wave

oh, and the way everyone pressedT on here always brings Gaga into the discussion truly amaze me :vegas:

Colourful

Lextyr97
29 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

oh, and the way everyone pressedT on here always brings Gaga into the discussion truly amaze me :vegas:

Always

swakby
13 hours ago, Saade Baena said:

Prediction to debut with 8k in the UK chart

:saladga:

Considering that she dropped the album while in the UK + having shows there the same week :saladga:

Borislshere
4 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Because gaga fans act as if she’s a streaming megastar. You can’t drag someone for having the same issues as your fave. Put that energy into streaming a gaga album or single. :ohwell:

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Because gaga fans act as if she’s a streaming megastar. You can’t drag someone for having the same issues as your fave. Put that energy into streaming a gaga album or single. :ohwell:

Lemme put that energy into streaming 5SOS instead :lolly:

Colourful

babyboo

wait so the carters are going to debut w 60k++ but 5sos wouldn't even touch the 50k? so they will still be #1 then? how can the first prediction be so off lmao:ladyhaha:

River

so, did they flop yet?

agent88.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived