Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Craziest illuminati claims about Gaga

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

So don't ask me how, but somehow I once again found myself falling down the rabbit hole on everybody's favorite side of YouTube a.k.a. the @Illuminati exposers and found this video where this guy claims that Gaga had a plastic surgery so her face would look like a pentagram :ladyhaha: starts at 1:25

I mean crazist **** ever, I couldn't stop laughing he even kept talkig about how Gaga praised Judas in a song (guess the mother****er didn't listen to the whole song and didn't understand the message but ok), but then it brought me the idea for my new hit thread (please don't let it flop fatties :poot:). So please post the craziest and wildest claims and theories about Gaga's @Illuminati persona you've heard so we can all laugh a little in this grim times :sharon:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

I once claimed she was a hermaphrodite 

wait I gotta edit OP

I'm the bitch that's fragile

RIPheygirl

i remember one being said about the Bowie Tribute performance but i cant remember why it was considered an illuminati conpsiracy theory

(pre order High as Hope and stream Big God:staymad:)

Chickens in Malibu

I mean we all know Gaga had a very lucrative contract with the Illuminati. Unfortunately she broke it in 2013, and ever since she doesn't have the same success anymore :(

We miss the old illuminati symbolism in her iconic videos :ladyhaha:

AnnTakamaki

"she has sex with everyone in haus of Gaga & everywhere, that's why she's so successful" - by some Lms in Lms.com back in the day :sis:

Starbucks
5 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

"she has sex with everyone in haus of Gaga & everywhere, that's why she's so successful" - by some Lms in Lms.com back in the day :sis:

I guess Asia and Koji also had sex with Gaga too :staymad:

OT:

"YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL!!" *screaming while levitating* :laughga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Bolkins

Im not sure if the Illuminati were involved but a personal fave theory of mine is that Gaga murdered Lou Reed because he didn't like ARTPOP and he was going to talk **** about it so she killed him. 

Edit - The Illuminati were involved as it was their hit men that killed Lou Reed and they used polonium to do so 

666 others

Can someone explain once and for all what is Illuminati? :oprah:

:holyshit:

Sneaky Oliver

the ICONIC quote "Your God is not here Michael nor will he ever be now give me some highlights and trim my bangs" while floating 3 feet above the ground with 666 tattoo on her scalp

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SpamMusubi
19 minutes ago, 666 others said:

Can someone explain once and for all what is Illuminati? :oprah:

:huntyga:

Sushi is my one true passion

mister max

To be serious, she probably got those injections to help with her fibromyalgia

8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

the ICONIC quote "Your God is not here Michael nor will he ever be now give me some highlights and trim my bangs" while floating 3 feet above the ground with 666 tattoo on her scalp

tumblr_lrnl6oqziv1qbe3m9o1_500.png

Love this

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Sneaky Oliver
7 minutes ago, mister max said:

To be serious, she probably got those injections to help with her fibromyalgia

tumblr_lrnl6oqziv1qbe3m9o1_500.png

Love this

What if the mumbling was actually an early Scheiße demo :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived