💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was This The Start of #LG6 Era?

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Was this the premiere of #LG6 looks? To my knowledge, besides the Elton Tribute, surprise jazz performance, and attending the kids charity event, this is the first music-centered event she has attended without the Joanne era (The Grammys was the finale). So what are our thoughts on this look? And how do we feel about #LG6 possibly beginning soon? (Positivity only please, thank you):huntyga:

well I mean it definitely doesn't fit with the Joanne looks; but then again she is Gaga and it was her award and she was born to slay everything she does so... it could just be another look :lolga:

Amir ARTPOP

I'm here for it. None of us have a clue what's going to happen so just enjoy this pre hype era

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

Reality

This wasn't a "music-centered" event though...This was for movies and tv

Either way, I don't think this is the "official" start of the LG6 era. I do think, though, that she has been teasing it for a while. This recent look is sort of similar to what she's been wearing recently (in New York and Instagram photos and stuff). I definitely feel like this is the direction they're going in.

🖤👹

PunkTheFunk

Just when you think the LG6 era has started she'll whip out a cowboy hat and a typewriter

C7xDFPh.png

FrankGutz

i hope so, havent seen a look so great like that in AGES :air:   maybe 2014?

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Drin Lon

I feel like if LG6 is coming year, it's probably gonna be a single & album drop at the same week like ANTi and it's probably happening in November.

If it's coming next year we better have a single by the time of the Grammys so she can perform it there or else :triggered:

Ghost Face
1 hour ago, FrankGutz said:

i hope so, havent seen a look so great like that in AGES :air:   maybe 2014?

The looks in NY from two or three weeks ago say hi:oops:

It's an honor.

TheSlash

I hope so :firega: . I don't know why, but when I first saw the outfit, it reminded me of

latest?cb=20160611103217&path-prefix=de

:awkney:  :selena:  :huntyga: 

Ew, David!

nerdfacekillah

well this wasn’t a music focused award show but i would love for her to wear outfits like this and also the ones she wore in nyc 

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

mister max
4 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

I feel like if LG6 is coming year, it's probably gonna be a single & album drop at the same week like ANTi and it's probably happening in November.

If it's coming next year we better have a single by the time of the Grammys so she can perform it there or else :triggered:

I think she should perform smth from ASIB if the soundtrack gets nominated

and then we can hope for an Oscar nomination too where they can perform again and we have another FebruaryXGaga

:firega:
Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived