💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Producer on Beyonce's writing Credits.

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Beyoncé and JAY-Z Collaborators Cool & Dre Detail the Last-Minute Making of 'Everything Is Love'

How involved was Beyoncé in the writing process?

Dre: She was 100 percent involved. She put her mind to the music and did her thing. If she had a melody idea, she came up with the words. If we had the words, she came up with the melody. She’s a beast.

It's interesting to hear you say that -- there’s this perception out there, particularly among her haters, that Beyoncé isn’t really involved in the writing process, that she just changes a word or two and gets credit.

Dre: Haters, that’s their job: to do everything to discredit brilliant people. As someone who had the opportunity and the honor to actually share the same creative space with Beyonce, there's nothing farther from the truth than that statement. That’s what haters do. God bless ‘em. Tell them to stream the album!

Stream Everything is love!

giphy.gif

Full Interview: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8461637/beyonce-and-jay-z-producers-cool-dre-credits-everything-is-love-behind-the-scenes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

What if she paid him to say that.:triggered:

MTE :huntyga:

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Damn I guess Bey has to invite yall into the studio with her next time she works on an album. :triggered:

PunkTheFunk

Dre: She was 100 percent involved. Her cardboard cutout was in the meeting room the entire time. She called us every 6 hours to check how we were doing, and if we hadn't completed 15 album-worthy songs since her last call, she'd cut off our oxygen supply. She's a really hard worker.

Beyonce-cardboard-cut-out-life-size.jpg

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Borislshere said:

Damn I guess Bey has to invite yall into the studio with her next time she works on an album. :triggered:

Good idea! She wont allow it though:diane:

Borislshere
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Dre: She was 100 percent involved. Her cardboard cutout was in the meeting room the entire time. She called us every 6 hours to check how we were doing, and if we hadn't completed 15 album-worthy songs since her last call, she'd cut off our oxygen supply. She's a really hard worker.

Beyonce-cardboard-cut-out-life-size.jpg

sub-buzz-19840-1469799380-1.jpg?downsize

Borislshere
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Good idea! She wont allow it though:diane:

Except she basically did with her documentary and 4. But whatever. 

Meredith Grey

I loved her self-titled and I loved Lemonade, they’re both such strong albums and have so many stand out songs. But if I were her I wouldn’t want my name on these writing credits. It has Beyonce’s amazing vocals and presence overtop of what just feels so bland in my opinion. I never really found any parts of this album catchy or memorable. When she has stronger material, she’s unstoppable and we’ve all seen it. I feel like after dropping two of her best albums this is such a letdown.

Chromatislaps
4 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

So this was never true. My feelings are hurt.:wtfga:

gaga-doing-things-lgdoingthings-lady-gag

which one is sia? :huntyga: 

River

What an unprofessional question, Like a twitter stan asked him that lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Borislshere
1 minute ago, River said:

What an unprofessional question, Like a twitter stan asked him that lol

I mean lots of people keep saying she adds credit where none is due, why not ask someone who's worked with her personally given the chance? 

River
Just now, Borislshere said:

I mean lots of people keep saying she adds credit where none is due, why not ask someone who's worked with her personally given the chance? 

I was referring to the journalist.. there’s this perception out there, particularly among her haters, sorry but it's just feels like a sentence that a stan can ask for an article that they write for the school journal..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

22 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

19 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

MTE :huntyga:

And what if Gaga frantically texted RedOne about getting writing credits on a jlo song so people wouldn’t say it was similar to Judas? Oh that actually happened? Cool don’t remember you guys teasing Gaga about that

Archived