đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Producer on Beyonce's writing Credits.

Borislshere

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
10 hours ago, Jed said:

And what if Gaga frantically texted RedOne about getting writing credits on a jlo song so people wouldn’t say it was similar to Judas? Oh that actually happened? Cool don’t remember you guys teasing Gaga about that

First of all that was about producer credits, for the beat Redone (and possibly Gaga) made for Judas and RedOne used in that Jlo song. It seems that you're more a  fan of Beyonce than Gaga anyways - based on every replies I see from you. :huntyga:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
3 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

FJM was credited as the main writer for CTM though. Not exactly the same situation. 

1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Pharrell Williams is credited as the main writer on that song.

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

First of all that was about producer credits, for the beat Redone (and possibly Gaga) made for Judas and RedOne used in that Jlo song. It seems that you're more a  fan of Beyonce than Gaga anyways - based on every replies I see from you. :huntyga:

I'm pretty sure his point was to underline the hypocrisy of LM who will trash other artists without seeing the flaws of their favorite artist.

Stan culture is one of the worst thing happening online, whoever you are stanning for imo 

What’s the point of being a Beyoncé stan in a forum dedicated to Lady Gaga?

🌹 free britney 🌹

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Edu said:

What’s the point of being a Beyoncé stan in a forum dedicated to Lady Gaga?

Crazy to think people can stan more than one artist. I guess the entertainment section is just for looks :huntyga:

8 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Crazy to think people can stan more than one artist. I guess the entertainment section is just for looks :huntyga:

I mean I don’t see anything wrong with that

But when you seem to support Beyst more than you support the person this forum is about :emma:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Edu said:

But when you seem to support Beyst more than you support the person this forum is about :emma:

I’ve done my fair share of Gaga support there’s just nothing gaga to talk about right now. People are going to post more about other celebrities till gaga starts a new era. 

FfFfFfFF
16 minutes ago, Edu said:

This is also my point. 

I find it hypocritical for some users to think putting Gaga down is ok  (which I believe it's ok if it's all positive criticism: you can either build something with criticising or destroy and most of the time what I see are simply bitter replies instead of arguments) but get mad every time it happens to other artists.

Guillaume Hamon
20 hours ago, Jed said:

And what if Gaga frantically texted RedOne about getting writing credits on a jlo song so people wouldn’t say it was similar to Judas? Oh that actually happened? Cool don’t remember you guys teasing Gaga about that

Is it even proved lmao?

I saw it on some unknown websites but some fake news got more credible coverage than that so...

Archived