Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Producer on Beyonce's writing Credits.

Borislshere

Featured Posts

iCpro
26 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Artist use samples. Your point? :oprah: 

Run The World does a bit more than just sampling Pon De Floor, it uses the entire song with next to no alterations.

Also I included the other one because it’s Beyonce’s most famous melody, so it would be a surprise to many people to learn that it’s not actually hers.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geopang

Yeah, maybe the songs with nonsensical unintelligible lyrics. But we all know her better lyrics are not written by her. 

GagaMyBlood95

Well would a collaborator really say something bad about her? That would just look stupid :laughga:

I don't want to say what is true and what is not, but I just think Beyonce is amazing as a singer and as a performer, that no one can deny! For the rest well :vegas:

monketsharona
7 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Dre: Haters, that’s their job: to do everything to discredit brilliant people. As someone who had the opportunity and the honor to actually share the same creative space with Beyonce, there's nothing farther from the truth than that statement. That’s what haters do. God bless ‘em. Tell them to stream the album!

Take that Little Hater :fthis:

iCpro
7 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Dre: She was 100 percent involved. She put her mind to the music and did her thing. If she had a melody idea, she came up with the words. If we had the words, she came up with the melody. She’s a beast.

giphy.gif

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 hour ago, iCpro said:

giphy.gif

OMG:toofunny: I wouldn’t have that much of a problem with it if she wasn’t called nowadays “the queen of music”:selena:

Lextyr97

I mean I find it hard to believe... Remember that interview with the girl who wrote Love Drought?

Borislshere
1 hour ago, iCpro said:

giphy.gif

The lyrics have been changed and Pharrell Williams is credited as the main writer on that song. Most likely another come to mama situation. Demos get passed around 

and don’t act like he didn’t say this either 

“Dre: She was 100 percent involved. She put her mind to the music and did her thing. If she had a melody idea, she came up with the words. If we had the words, she came up with the melody. She’s a beast.”

Borislshere
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

I mean I find it hard to believe... Remember that interview with the girl who wrote Love Drought?

Mike Dean and Ingrid Burley are credited as main writers for that song. Bey probably changed up the melody and a few lyrics. 

squeala
9 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Gaga wrote a song - “Pavarotti Got My Stromboli” - which was the basis for Judas. However, she based the song heavily on “Jenny From The Block”. She then called Redone to make sure she received retroactive writing credits. 

screamin

Emigrante
9 hours ago, Jed said:

And what if Gaga frantically texted RedOne about getting writing credits on a jlo song so people wouldn’t say it was similar to Judas? Oh that actually happened? Cool don’t remember you guys teasing Gaga about that

What are you even talking about 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Damon
10 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Dre: Haters, that’s their job: to do everything to discredit brilliant people.

enough said :giggle:

... and now i just sit in silence.

doppelganger
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

The lyrics have been changed and Pharrell Williams is credited as the main writer on that song. Most likely another come to mama situation. Demos get passed around 

and don’t act like he didn’t say this either 

“Dre: She was 100 percent involved. She put her mind to the music and did her thing. If she had a melody idea, she came up with the words. If we had the words, she came up with the melody. She’s a beast.”

FJM was credited as the main writer for CTM though. Not exactly the same situation. 

Archived