Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

XXXtentacion shot in Miami; 'No Pulse'

Noah

Featured Posts

Hoeanne

The world is a safer place with him no longer in it. He was a consistent physical and emotional abuser who made a career by singing about his abuse. His music and its success sent a clear message to other potential abusers that their thoughts and actions were not only acceptable, but commendable. He was an active danger to every woman and queer person in his life. He was not some troubled but potentially salvageable lost puppy, her was evil. I hope that his family will heal, but lets not act like they didn't have their heats broken every time a new aspect of his abuse was discovered. They, like many others around him, have probably been hurting for a long time.

If someone spends years giving people reasons to hope that they die, you can't be surprised when the balloons drop at their funeral.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm

Aw man. :(  I enjoyed some of his music, may he Rest In Peace. :rip:

signing out

PunkTheFunk

There is something very sick and twisted about deriving happiness from someone's death. If you hated him, fine, but try to keep your perverted pleasure to yourself.

Hurem

The world is a better place without him.

I feel sorry for his family, but not for him.

FATCAT
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

There is something very sick and twisted about deriving happiness from someone's death. If you hated him, fine, but try to keep your perverted pleasure to yourself.

Exactly, it's not like he was Hitler or something.

Purr more, hiss less.

Edonis

Feel bad for his mom. Hopefully she and the family can find some peace. 

Monsterish

I don't know him, tbh :sis: I just read he was homophobic and hurt her girlfriend, so if that's true, fck him 

Merryem
38 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Some of you are some really nasty people... Yes, he had troubled views and outdated beliefs, but still, at least respect yourselves not to joke or "YASSSS" about death about a teen who just turned 20 this year.

he shoved a fork up his pregnant girlfriend's uterus to kill the baby and beat a gay man within an inch of his life because he looked at him and you call those "troubled views and outdated beliefs"?

misunderstood

He was one of my favorite artists...regardless of what people said. RIP X.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

myluis617

If he survives i hope he takes it easier with life, he should try and bettee himself.

LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, Merryem said:

he shoved a fork up his pregnant girlfriend's uterus to kill the baby and beat a gay man within an inch of his life because he looked at him and you call those "troubled views and outdated beliefs"?

I don't really care what he did, it's never okay to CELEBRATE death, ever. Feel good that there's a less homophobe in the world, whatever do whatever you want, but don't celebrate death and especially death by murder (imo).

Archived