Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

XXXtentacion shot in Miami; 'No Pulse'

Noah

Featured Posts

Pop Music

This is extremely sudden and tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. RIP :kara:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Spoiler

There are some nasty tweets on Twitter, but I just can't help but laugh at them nnnn :selena: Twitter stans have no control :selena:

May he rest in peace.

Borislshere

People have become so desensitized to death it’s embarrassing. Taking Snapchat videos of him dying in his car like this was some art exhibit. 

WeDontStop

wow some of yall really "YASS"ing at his death?

that disgusts me

may he rest in peace

i got the boys in dubai

T3ARS

RIP XXX:pray:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Morphine Prince

I like a few of his songs. He wasn’t a good person in life, may his family find peace. 

A young life full of potential gone. 

SlaeUrAnus

He may not have been a nice person, but a mother and father has lost their son, a sibling has lost their sibling etc. Just because he was a horrible person doesn’t avoid the fact that someone out there very close to him is grieving. 

Come on guys, show some compassion. 

In my messy era.

Regina George

Honestly I was shocked to see some of you reacting with “yas, love and paws up” in the OP. That is so wrong. Isn’t GGD place of acceptance and love? Don’t we believe in forgiveness and respect? I’m disgusted. 

My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and fans. 

nikola

He was a EVIL person but may he res in peace......

I am really sad for his family .....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LetsGetHigh

Some of you are some really nasty people... Yes, he had troubled views and outdated beliefs, but still, at least respect yourselves not to joke or "YASSSS" about death about a teen who just turned 20 this year.

Archived