Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

XXXtentacion shot in Miami; 'No Pulse'

Noah

Featured Posts

Bebe
37 minutes ago, truthteller said:

the F you put Malcolm X with XXX in the same tweet if you arent trying to make an analogy about Malcolm and XXX :trollga:

anyways, i just watched the instagram video of the killer... impressed by his idiocy... like everyday, there's a new low for human being :awkney:

Obviously he means he isn't trying to imply they are equally important figures, that they are identical human beings with identical strengths, faults and experiences. His point is that even the greatest among us had a troubled youth, that even the greatest among us have failed in their youth to define themselves beyond their experiences and upbringing or have been blind to the cycle of violence and pain that they were a victim of and began to perpetuate.

I think, personally, his point was a strong one. I'm not going to defend XXX for his actions in life, but another young black man lost to violence isn't something to celebrate. It's tragic that he passed, it's tragic that he was never able to find the mentors he needed to pull himself out, it's tragic that he didn't seem to know love in life, that he didn't have the opportunity to grow and reform.

He was 20 years old. He was just entering adulthood with the weight of the violence, instability, depression, poverty and brokeness of his childhood and teenage years still heavy on his back. This was a person who knew violence his whole life, at six years old he tried to stab a man that was trying to attack his mother. It's difficult to seperate his own violent behaviour with the circumstances of his life. 

Once again, that's not to defend XXX on his actions, it's just putting his turmoil into perspective. XXX was deeply problematic, some of his actions horrific - but he was human and it's tragic that his life has been lost so soon. It's tragic that he now doesn't have the opportunity to reform.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

he was trully a horrible human, i dont feel bad about tbh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

chromadica

A senseless and violent death, and a real shame. But he beat a gay dude nearly to death for simply looking at him so there's that.

mister max
2 minutes ago, Dayum said:

Refer to abortion thread

no

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
1 minute ago, Dayum said:

Why not? NO ONE deserves death :giggle:

Let's not get the conversation started here, that's ANOTHER discussion :diane: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ALGAYDO
18 minutes ago, Lucas said:

And to those of you joking about his death, you should be ashamed of yourself. I damn you, and may something three times as tragic come your way.

Okay but this literally makes you just as bad as them lmao 

Chromatic
9 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Okay but this literally makes you just as bad as them lmao 

I'm not saying that he didn't have it coming, or that this isn't some kind of cosmic justification for his actions, but I find it utterly provocative to make fun of a persons death. I know this is GagaDaily, and that sarcasm and tar black humor is inevitable, but to me, that's just going too far.

GypsyBabe

I’m not making jokes about his death, but I can’t say that I am sorry that his violent, homophobic, woman abusing ass can’t harm anyone else. 

⚯͛

27monster27

Some of the things that he did may not have been good, but the fact that some people are happy that he died is absolutely disgusting.

he/him/his

Thomas P

It sucks that he died, cause nobody deserves to go that way or that young, but I am not gonna defend anything he says, cause he could be a horrible person.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LePetitGAGABLover
3 hours ago, Latino Baby said:

welp maybe in another life he will be less trash

S6AVQF5.gif

7 hours ago, Blond said:

Evil has been defeated :diane:

Will I go to hell because of how much I laughed at these?:deadbanana:

Archived