Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Gaga truly wants an experimental sound for a song or album...

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

I feel she should collaborate with Clarency Clarity and Unknown Mortal Orchestra and in combination with Tame Impala they could create something out of this world :giveup: Their sounds are so acidy, grungy, trippy and experimental...I can imagine Gaga doing a Aura 2.0 on steroids with them :giveup: If they'd produce something with her I wouldn't mind a Grungy psychelic rock revival :giveup: 

and a bit more alt-EDM/Hiphop ish sound below: If this beat where for Gaga I'd imagine it with Applause verse like vocals :giveup: 

Mitosisoffuture
27 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

I feel like she should do 10 minute long prog rock songs. 

Just imagine a collaboration with Steven Wilson :flutter:

witchcocktor

What she should be doing is eurobeat: guitars, high energy, something new in the pop scene, completely compatible with over-singing and screaming that Gaga loves doing.

Chromatislaps
18 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

she should work with SOPHIE and PC Music tbh :firega:

This too....imagine, a part of the album with the genres in the OP, then a few songs in SOPHIE/PC MUSIC style and a few songs EUROBEAT style as in the post above yours :giveup: The slayage that album would have

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

STOP GIVING HER IDEAS.

no

whore
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

she should work with SOPHIE and PC Music tbh :firega:

I don’t know if they would get along creatively, Gaga isn’t a fan of any vocal editing, and that’s a part of PC Music’s signature sound: autotune and pitch shifting. I would be down for it, but it would never successfully happen 

Gagaism

She's always doing it, ARTPOP is here to prove that. The only albums that sounds kinda similar to each other are TF and TFM imo. The others are quite different about how they sound and everything and I'm SO here for it.

5 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

What she should be doing is eurobeat: guitars, high energy, something new in the pop scene, completely compatible with over-singing and screaming that Gaga loves doing.

over-singing and screaming= Christina Aguilera 

Archived