Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Florence: BIG GOD out NOW!

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, youandi said:

Can someone describe it? I’m waiting for the album to come out!  

Seen some people on twitter crying because it’s different but why should she do the same thing over and over again :/

It’s pretty slow, has a haunting drum beat and some orchestral sounds. She screams halfway through and some brass (I think) instruments come in, but overall it’s a bit more experimental BUT I personally dig it because I think this album is going to be more experimental music wise for her (like 100 years) which sounds great to me!

edit: also, the piano like in 100 years has a similar role here in being just a few notes and sometimes the only sound in the back (if that makes sense?) 

edit again: does this remind anyone of big eyes by lana just a little bit with the mood of the song? im getting some vibes like it

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
22 hours ago, RoughLove said:

Finally, someone who'll release real music. :oops:

come off it :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

youandi
1 hour ago, Tanner said:

It’s pretty slow, has a haunting drum beat and some orchestral sounds. She screams halfway through and some brass (I think) instruments come in, but overall it’s a bit more experimental BUT I personally dig it because I think this album is going to be more experimental music wise for her (like 100 years) which sounds great to me!

edit: also, the piano like in 100 years has a similar role here in being just a few notes and sometimes the only sound in the back (if that makes sense?) 

edit again: does this remind anyone of big eyes by lana just a little bit with the mood of the song? im getting some vibes like it

Sounds so interesting, I can’t wait to hear it! Not listened to 100 Years yet either! 

blackcoffee

SO SO good!

I love it.

Like seriously can’t stop listening...

It has this dark, otherworldly, noir soul, mid century mod lounge vibe that I am obsessing over.

It’s like Florence doing what Lana Del Rey is always trying to do but because it’s Florence it’s 10x better and more quality (no shade to Lana).

LOVE the flute and Kamasi Washington on saxophone at the end. 

Archived