Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Florence: BIG GOD out NOW!

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

youandi

I really thought she'd release 100 Years as the next single as she's performed it a bit. Not listened though so I don't know what it's like anyway. Going to try and not listen to this as I want as many new songs to listen to as possible when the album comes out because it's so short :(

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Roses?

again?

Troye, Shawn, Jessie J, and now Florence

this is pretty "on-brand" for Florence, and she probably doesn't even know who Troye is :rip: 

youandi
36 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Roses?

again?

Troye, Shawn, Jessie J, and now Florence

I think Flowers are a big part of the imagery this era, with the Orchid from Sky Full Of Song, the flowers/plantlife growing at the end of Hunger and the flower on the album cover but idk

Damon

I'm already feeling slayed, this woman just delivers peace to the world

13 minutes ago, Tanner said:

this is pretty "on-brand" for Florence, and she probably doesn't even know who Troye is :rip: 

i don't think she knows any of those listed :ohwell:

... and now i just sit in silence.

HausOfHarlow

Is there no rumor or talk about a deluxe edition?? All of her previous albums always have 3-5 bonus tracks, demo releases, live recordings. 10 songs, short and sweet, but more short than sweet! I need lots of Florence music!

Infinity Wave

Updated with release schedule and an exclusive snippet!

Colourful

Gagadonna

I'm so grateful that Gaga made a song with her. I knew her but was not interested in Florence until then, but now I'm obsessed with her music and her as a whole. She's so authentic, talented, and kind-hearted :wub: I understand now why Gaga said she's today generation's best vocalist. 

its great! it's pretty haunting and I think I see where she's going with this album and I'm so excited!

edit: the breakdown at 2 minutes reminds me of the one in 100 years, and both of them are so good!

youandi

Can someone describe it? I’m waiting for the album to come out!  

Seen some people on twitter crying because it’s different but why should she do the same thing over and over again :/

kizurl

It's the weirdest thing i've heard from her. Not sure how i feel about it..

edit: I'm can dig the stripped back beat and raw vocals in this. Especially the brass orchestral background in the breakdown. But lyrically it's not sayin anything to me, perhaps I need to know more context behind the lyrics. Still looking forward to the album tho

Archived