đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sample - Tony Bennett

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

as most of u know, using samples is a very big thing in pop music.

most recent and propably for my idea most interessting sample is michael jacksons maria used in xtinas new track:

only a few examples below:

sampled in :

or as u u know

sampled in venus

how would you like if she collaborates with tony on a LG6 track like this? bringing him and his style in her own work?

i can only think to myself... why did that not already happened? imagine him on a huge massive track without stepping out of his compfort zone.

they could even do live performances, whats really a new for samples.

your opinion? would you be here for that?

AND it could explain what she recently did with him in new york.

PerfectCure

I wouldn't have anything against it but at the same time, I'm not sure if Gaga would like to directly sample an artist she recorded an album with. :oops:

Opulence

I do think it would be cool to hear his jazz vocals with some effects added over house beats as the chorus 

Infinity Wave

I don't think it would be a safe move. Imho, it could appear as pointless or even pretentious to the GP, because featuring a well known jazz artist in a non-jazz, commercial track could be misinterpreted and cause critics to say she's trying too much to be against the trends and so on.

But is she really has a reason to feature him, if there really is a point in having him featured in a pop song - if that's not just to attract interest towards the song itself, than I would LOVE it! I'd love to see what she came up with to feature him!

Colourful

Archived