Latin Urban

6. CARDI B I Like It 85 6 0.477

+2 Spins

+1 Bullet

+0.084 Audience

HAC:

99 -- CARDI B I Like It 146 -- 58 -- 0.401

Overall :

#15 (+2) Cardi B - I Like It : 73. 399 Aud (+4.027)

This is huge for Cardi B. 7 multi formats in the US Radio, a +4M update. A summer smash is on the way ! And they say that Gaga has no impact :vegas: "Papaparazzi like I'm a charts queen" is coming :vegas:

"I Like It" is on the way to top the US radio charts with this kind of update. The #1 at the HOT 100 is a possibility if she stays steady in streaming and if her update radio will still grow as much as today :vegas:

Will she be the first female rapper in history to top more than one time the HOT 100 ? Stay tuned :vegas:

some of you are trying to make her like the second coming. shes a trend, nothing more.

So much hate for this girl, but that just show that she is doing it right.Cardi is coming for her second #1.

ilgkp
11 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

She's a bit overrated :oops:

she is not, she have only like 2 hits 

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Miaou
18 minutes ago, Fish said:

some of you are trying to make her like the second coming. shes a trend, nothing more.

I just wrote a chart fact. Not to make her the new lord of music or something like that. And my post was ironic with the "charts queen"...etc :rip: 

myluis617

Of course we should be acting like she is the second coming, **** when an artist supports gaga the way she does we need to support them all we can. Keeping Cardi on top is helping Gaga's relevance. I hope one of these days her and Gaga make a song. I hope they sound good together. Hell they should drop and album together with Sam Smith Gaga collaborating with famous little monsters. I'm a dreamer I can't help myself.

Weasel
13 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Of course we should be acting like she is the second coming, **** when an artist supports gaga the way she does we need to support them all we can. Keeping Cardi on top is helping Gaga's relevance. I hope one of these days her and Gaga make a song. I hope they sound good together. Hell they should drop and album together with Sam Smith Gaga collaborating with famous little monsters. I'm a dreamer I can't help myself.

I don't see the correlation :awkney:

myluis617
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I don't help the blind, go to Jesus for that. 

BeerFear
27 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Because there is no correlation :huntyga:

SEXODUS
51 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

So we’re opportunists now? :ladyhaha:

myluis617
2 hours ago, SEXODUS said:

So we’re opportunists now? :ladyhaha:

I think that it will be an amazing event to see Gaga collab with celebrity little monsters that have honored her. If its opportunist then it is. With Cardi Gaga can experiment with music again. With Sam Smith she can make a ballad. For me its about seeing those Little monsters have their dream come true of collaborating with her. I should back track though on the revelance cause it could go either really good or go south quick. 

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Fish said:

You sound like a hater :lolga:

Archived