Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Without Gaga's break up

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

brucee
4 hours ago, Oriane said:

She didn't make Joanne in two months.

but a break up doesn't happen in one day... So she might have been influenced by her relationship too.

Perfect Illusion, to me, could talk about the fans.

hello hello baby.

River

lol MR was recorded before the breakup :huntyga:

PI was the last recorded song.. and they broke up like a month before it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dunk96
6 hours ago, Kimmo said:

John Wayne says hello 👋 

John Wayne has absolutely nothing to do with the Taylor/Gaga relationship. John Wayne is about Gaga's desire to find someone whose tough and rugged,similar to a John Wayne character.

Oriane
4 hours ago, brucee said:

but a break up doesn't happen in one day... So she might have been influenced by her relationship too.

Perfect Illusion, to me, could talk about the fans.

I agree, Million Reasons especially was influenced by the men in her life.

1 hour ago, Dunk96 said:

John Wayne has absolutely nothing to do with the Taylor/Gaga relationship. John Wayne is about Gaga's desire to find someone whose tough and rugged,similar to a John Wayne character.

It's about her constantly being attracted to "wild men". It's partly about Taylor, Lüc, and probably most of her ex-boyfriends, but also her dad because he's the reason why she's attracted to men like this.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Joanne still would’ve happen, but the content to 5 Foot Two would be different. Assuming she would’ve shown her wedding, etc. 

Ziggy
18 hours ago, Dunk96 said:

There's only one song that ties in with her breakup and that's Million Reasons from Joanne. Otherwise none of the other songs correlate with that relationship whatsoever. Joanne would have still happened even if Taylor/Gaga didn't break up but then Million Reasons wouldn't exist.

...and Sinner’s Prayer...

Ziggy
11 hours ago, River said:

lol MR was recorded before the breakup :huntyga:

PI was the last recorded song.. and they broke up like a month before it

Really? I thought JAD was last

Dunk96
39 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

...and Sinner’s Prayer...

Sinner's Prayer has nothing to do with their relationship either. It has to do with Gaga being a sinner whose a heartbreaker. I'm pretty sure that Taylor broke up with Gaga (although who really knows except Gaga).

River
36 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Really? I thought JAD was last

yeah PI was recorded by "accident" in some sense, Kevin was there for another song but he showed Gaga the instrumental for Illusion and she wanted it, PI was like a one night stand of Gaga and Kevin lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ziggy
Just now, Dunk96 said:

Sinner's Prayer has nothing to do with their relationship either. It has to do with Gaga's struggle with religion,a la her Like A Prayer.

What. Oh no, I think you misread the lyrics. Literally notbing else about hat song wouldn’t be religious aside from the chorus wnd mentioning get a Devil. The song is about Gaga’s relationship falling apart. She literally even said that the song was about how a man whom she loved so much she doesn’t want to hurt anyone as much as him. She said that on one of the Zane Lowe interviews (the first Joanne era one, i believe). Essentially, the song is about her coming to grips with her “sinner’s prayer” that she is who she for better or worse and dealing with how that affects her relationship while also recognizing that he was not perfect either. The phrase “sinner’s prayer” is essentially a recitation from her, the sinner, to love herself and make peace with her less desirable tendencies. Also Like a Prayer is about oral sex...

Dunk96
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

What. Oh no, I think you misread the lyrics. Literally notbing else about hat song wouldn’t be religious aside from the chorus wnd mentioning get a Devil. The song is about Gaga’s relationship falling apart. She literally even said that the song was about how a man whom she loved so much she doesn’t want to hurt anyone as much as him. She said that on one of the Zane Lowe interviews (the first Joanne era one, i believe). Essentially, the song is about her coming to grips with her “sinner’s prayer” that she is who she for better or worse and dealing with how that affects her relationship while also recognizing that he was not perfect either. The phrase “sinner’s prayer” is essentially a recitation from her, the sinner, to love herself and make peace with her less desirable tendencies. Also Like a Prayer is about oral sex...

Oops lmao. Thanks for the correction.

Ziggy
7 hours ago, Dunk96 said:

Oops lmao. Thanks for the correction.

You’re welcome! Sorry if I came off as condescending :hug:

Dunk96
12 hours ago, Ziggy said:

You’re welcome! Sorry if I came off as condescending :hug:

Omg don't be sorry! I was glad you informed me of the meaning. I had been interpreting it wrong this whole time. :laughga::hug:

We would get a love album by The Kinney's that would get outsold by a poor man's One Direction

Phlop

LG5 was initially influenced by Bowie’s death. DiC was an old track. Only PI and MR are about Taylor.

BYE

Archived