Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Emma Roberts to play Madison, Sarah Paulson to play Cordelia in AHS

Bradley

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Tbh now that Emma is in this I'm more willing to watch.

The budget for this season is probably all going towards all the actors they're bringing back. :air: 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 hour ago, LGQOP said:

But didnt Gaga played an actress playing the character of the witch? 

Yes but we haven't seen the face of the real witch. They could bring back Lady Gaga for the role with a different make-up or style. Ryan already said he like to bring Gaga back for this role.

I doubt the witch of the wood would go to LA or NO as she is dressed. She has the real power. Maybe she wants to take back her throne as the Supreme. That could explain why Ryan said Cordelia is the Supreme (for now)

Quartz

But Madison's dead. Why bring her back? Her performance in Coven was perfect! Anyway, I HOPE they bring back Sister Mary Eunice. Her demonic presence can really support the Antichrist storyline. And who better to get in the head of the witches than a possessed nun? Omg i am sooo excited

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ItsTommyBitch

FDKJAKDFJDJJ YASS THE BEST SEASON :giveup: 

rs_500x282-160209145420-erika_3.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

mpthecat

I think most of the cast and some info about the plot will be revealed at Comic Con (if they're going this year...) which will be a month from now.

Helxig

YASSSSS!

The Coven revival that everyone has been waiting for! 

And if Gaga is in this season too... biiitch. I will sh.it...

Spoiler

on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Pacify Him

I love her :giveup: she’s so iconic. I’m finally hyped from a very long time

I’m getting on your nerves

Miel
2 hours ago, LGQOP said:

But didnt Gaga played an actress playing the character of the witch? 

It would be truly meta if Gaga came back as the actual representation of Snapchat, and not just a show-within-a-show incarnation.

It'd be awful (in terms of consistency) and awesome (because I think she was a really great and fun character, for her short amount of screentime) at the same time.

3 points in and ready for more

Chromatic
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Yes but we haven't seen the face of the real witch. They could bring back Lady Gaga for the role with a different make-up or style. Ryan already said he like to bring Gaga back for this role.

I doubt the witch of the wood would go to LA or NO as she is dressed. She has the real power. Maybe she wants to take back her throne as the Supreme. That could explain why Ryan said Cordelia is the Supreme (for now)

Yes, we did. In episode 7 and 9 of Roanoke.

350?cb=20161125010609

Bradley
8 minutes ago, Miel said:

It would be truly meta if Gaga came back as the actual representation of Snapchat, and not just a show-within-a-show incarnation.

It'd be awful (in terms of consistency) and awesome (because I think she was a really great and fun character, for her short amount of screentime) at the same time.

which is why she should return as The Countess, who got her abortion at the Murder House.

LetsGetHigh

I miss Emma in AHS so much. I can't wait. Cherry on top would be if Gaga returned but that's something I'm not betting on. :/

Bradley
15 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I miss Emma in AHS so much. I can't wait. Cherry on top would be if Gaga returned but that's something I'm not betting on. :/

But she was in Cult tho :emma:

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

But she was in Cult tho :emma:

I don't remember that. :rip: Didn't she have a small role?

Bradley
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I don't remember that. :rip: Didn't she have a small role?

tmp_uwxizl_60432a4331bde319_emma-roberts

LetsGetHigh
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

tmp_uwxizl_60432a4331bde319_emma-roberts

Oh yeah, I remember now. Lmao she was so funny :air:

Archived