Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Emma Roberts to play Madison, Sarah Paulson to play Cordelia in AHS

Bradley

Featured Posts

PanPikus
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Gaga isn't the original supreme, she is an actress who portrayed a witch. We don't know who played original supreme :giveup:

I hope she comes back though, I wanna see her as a witch so bad...

"American Horror Story plans to turn its Roanoke season on its head with tonight's sixth episode, and Ryan Murphy is spilling a bunch of details ahead of its premiere. The show's creator revealed that Lady Gaga's witch character (who already caused plenty of WTF moments) is in fact the first Supreme, a nod to season 3's Coven.

The Witch will also be making a return in a future season of AHS. “We’re going to do a return to the Coven season in some capacity,” Murphy told The Huffington Post. “So that character will be further explored then.” Many fans agree Coven (starring Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Frances Conroy, etc.) is one of the series' best seasons, so this is an exciting step in the right direction."

https://www.fuse.tv/2016/10/lady-gaga-original-supreme-american-horror-story

I don't know if that confirms anything, but yeah :vegas:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
58 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

"American Horror Story plans to turn its Roanoke season on its head with tonight's sixth episode, and Ryan Murphy is spilling a bunch of details ahead of its premiere. The show's creator revealed that Lady Gaga's witch character (who already caused plenty of WTF moments) is in fact the first Supreme, a nod to season 3's Coven.

The Witch will also be making a return in a future season of AHS. “We’re going to do a return to the Coven season in some capacity,” Murphy told The Huffington Post. “So that character will be further explored then.” Many fans agree Coven (starring Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Frances Conroy, etc.) is one of the series' best seasons, so this is an exciting step in the right direction."

Since it's a 2016 article, I doubt it confirms anything.

Miel
7 hours ago, Bradley said:

which is why she should return as The Countess, who got her abortion at the Murder House.

One of my favorite fan theories for Hotel was that The Countess was simultaneously a vampire and a witch. I personally think that would have been a smoother connection than the random murder of Queenie.

3 points in and ready for more

Eggsy

Now we just need a RoanokeXHotel Cross over so we can have gaga everywhere.. Not sure how that would play out but Slay if it does.. 

Logan
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

“She is in danger...from the most evil of them all.”

I guess Scathach is back ^^

Maybe the anti christ child? 

AFRODITA
28 minutes ago, Logan said:

Maybe the anti christ child? 

omg a concept. but i think it's Scathach.

elijahfan
14 hours ago, Bradley said:
screen-shot-2018-06-17-at-8-01-52-pm.png

Literally jumped thinking Jessica Lange might return. Then I remembered the end of Coven.

Chrissy_Teigen_face_meme.gif?auto=format

Regina George
12 hours ago, Lucas said:

Yes, we did. In episode 7 and 9 of Roanoke.

350?cb=20161125010609

Yaassss! Gaga looks so good here! UGH her beauty :messga:

ItsTommyBitch

On the sad side, rip Cordelia who is like definitely going to die now :emma: Still upset over the dumb killing of Queenie in Hotel, like what kinda bs, they killed a witch? :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

bloody g
7 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Yes it confirms what I said, that Gaga's character was an actress portraying the witch :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

monketsharona
10 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Yes it confirms what I said, that Gaga's character was an actress portraying the witch :vegas:

That couldn't mean Gaga won't be called back for that role though. In AHS everything is about perception. I mean Evan Peters played 263637 characters in the same episode last year. Sarah Paulson played Billie Dean and Sally in the Hotel final, meeting the same characters in the same episode. Cult cast also played the characters in the Charles Manson's cult flashbacks and so on..

Gaga could definitely return to play the witch, with some different elements for the re-enacting

bloody g
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

That couldn't mean Gaga won't be called back for that role though. In AHS everything is about perception. I mean Evan Peters played 263637 characters in the same episode last year. Sarah Paulson played Billie Dean and Sally in the Hotel final, meeting the same characters in the same episode. Cult cast also played the characters in the Charles Manson's cult flashbacks and so on..

Gaga could definitely return to play the witch, with some different elements for the re-enacting

No since Gaga was never the witch, she was just an actress...

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Luke78619
28 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

No since Gaga was never the witch, she was just an actress...

She could still play the witch, they just wouldn't portray her the same way in terms of aesthetics and stuff like that, otherwise people would obviously point out that the witch is the same as the actress who played the witch

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
21 hours ago, Miel said:

One of my favorite fan theories for Hotel was that The Countess was simultaneously a vampire and a witch. I personally think that would have been a smoother connection than the random murder of Queenie.

OMG a twist :cryga:imagine  :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived