celeb

Azealia Bank Wants to Piss on Marilyn Manson

Yuuri

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

she was being calm 12 hours before that :air: 

why azealia 

she wouldnt be azealia tbh lmfao, as long as she keeps doing great music, who cares?

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much talent all over the world that will never get discovered, and we keep giving attention to this woman .... shameful

Ryusei

So classy wow.

bUt sHe‘S sO tAlEnTeD!!1!1 

I am seriously puzzled why so many people have that „as long as she puts out good music“ mindset with her. Like everyone else would have been cancelled a loooong time ago if they did half the **** she does. She deserves to be cancelled.

Musery

Alexander Blue

Azealea Banks is trying so hard for attention 

I am not your plastic doll.

nikola

Her life is so sad tbh.....she could have been biger than nicki.... but she did this

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

That J

She obviously hasnt seen one of his last videos. 

Does she still make music or just tweets?

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

truthteller

she's not even making good music anymore :rip:

all are rehash of her old work. 

time to drop this untalented b**** you fomos.

ryanripley
7 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

We only post "bad" things about her because people here love to trash her, what about the good ones?

cus there are no good things to post

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I'm pretty sure Marilyn Manson was going for "serial killer" rather than "white supremacist" -- it was the the theme of his band members' names. (Others include Madonna Wayne Gacy, Olivia Newton Bundy, Daisy Berkowitz -- you get the pattern.)

BornSimon
20 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I'm pretty sure Marilyn Manson was going for "serial killer" rather than "white supremacist" -- it was the the theme of his band members' names. (Others include Madonna Wayne Gacy, Olivia Newton Bundy, Daisy Berkowitz -- you get the pattern.)

Yes. His name is basically a critic of the media and the way it elevates to superstardom both young beautiful women and cruel serial killers. Monroe was famous for her curves and her face and her movies, while Manson became a "star" for being a complete nutcase and one of the worst serial killers ever.

It has absolutely nothing to do with anything else. Azealia is just blatering on about something else.

codymonster
7 hours ago, SKANK said:

I agree, we don't need to hold all public figures to the same standard.

However, when a racist artist is ranting in the third person on social media about how much she wants to urinate on another artist because she perceives him to be racist, it's worth mentioning how weird that is.

I’m dying at how strange this paragraph is :messga: 

MaryJaneHolland
31 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Yes. His name is basically a critic of the media and the way it elevates to superstardom both young beautiful women and cruel serial killers. Monroe was famous for her curves and her face and her movies, while Manson became a "star" for being a complete nutcase and one of the worst serial killers ever.

It has absolutely nothing to do with anything else. Azealia is just blatering on about something else.

Marilyn Manson is a serial killer? Or am I not getting your post? :air:

Cocaine Heart
57 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Marilyn Manson is a serial killer? Or am I not getting your post? :air:

Charles Manson is . Where he got the second half of his name from. 

We going to boo

Chromatislaps

Duck Duck Goose ha impact: 

"I thought I came but I peed on a ****" :huntyga: 

Archived