đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Graphic: new viral video of Jolie in Iraq

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

As I said. It’s not Angelina. It’s wealthy people asking for money that bothers me. 

Creating an awareness is brilliant. But they shouldn’t expect the GP to be able to give money just because the person in question has vast amounts of it. 

but they've probably already given money themselves and the reason they do it is because their names reach an audience? plus it probably reaches other wealthy people who ALSO have money?

it's just nit picking tbh. you can't expect one wealthy person to pour all their money into it when it would probably more beneficial if millions set aside just $1 to $5

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
6 hours ago, dit said:

I am so sorry to hear that :( 

As cheesy as this might sound just know that from ashes comes a new life and rebirth. The aftermath of the Iraq invasion by the US and the new threats such as ISIS etc...will probably not end in the foreseeable future but there is ALWAYS hope. And never forget that family history is in the heart, memories and the stories shared. I'm sure you grew up hearing about a different Iraq to the one you hear about today on the news...the stories you're grandparents left behind and passed down to your parents and to you are what true family history and one's attachment to one's origins is all about. Your country's history lives in you and it is so apparent just by reading this comment you left...your family and ancestors would be so proud :hug::heart: 

Thank you for this message:kara:, you are so right, I heard so many stories from my parents (I'm not talking with my grandparents), funny, interesting, beautiful, it was a different place full of life, like I just wish for 1 hour to go back and see it with my eyes.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

9 hours ago, ACT2 said:

im so lucky that i am born in saudi arabia 

Never would I thought to read this line on GGD. Are you mentally unstable? 

1 minute ago, Bat said:

Never would I thought to read this line on GGD. Are you mentally unstable? 

why am i mentally unstable i love my country 

That's Gossip

Just now, ACT2 said:

why am i mentally unstable i love my country 

Most people on this site would be publically hanged living in your country. 

1 minute ago, Bat said:

Most people on this site would be publically hanged living in your country. 

well ofc 

its an islamic country

you want to be gay? fine but dont wait for muslims to accept you cause its in your religon

ofc no one outs how dumb is that but u can find alot of trade on twitter johaklfsdaf

That's Gossip

1 minute ago, ACT2 said:

well ofc 

its an islamic country

you want to be gay? fine but dont wait for muslims to accept you cause its in your religon

ofc no one outs how dumb is that but u can find alot of trade on twitter johaklfsdaf

Yet I was on vacation in Jordan with my ex-boyfriend which was no problem and they don't hang gay people  :trollga:

This is just one of the few things of a very long list of things that are completely insane in your country, but that's fine, u wanna be oppressed and have a shitty life that's your choice, have fun living in restraint while most of us on here are enjoying Pride month and living in freedom :whitney:

androiduser
9 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Ummm. No she isn’t. Did you know I’ve been to Iraq  and Yemen as a volunteer.

Ive organised 12 (so far) fundraising events. 

Once I have my own home, I plan on letting out a room to homeless people in my country until they are able to find a more permanent fixture. 

I also work for the Royal British Legion helping Veterans and am treasurer for my local Branch. 

I don’t live a privileged lifestyle like she does. In fact, my income is below the required average

So what was that you were saying?

great, congratulations on your admirable effort, you're doing an amazing thing.

Now please start a separate topic about how Gaga is doing nothing about this situation, thank you.

NCgaga
16 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Ummm. No she isn’t. Did you know I’ve been to Iraq  and Yemen as a volunteer.

Ive organised 12 (so far) fundraising events. 

Once I have my own home, I plan on letting out a room to homeless people in my country until they are able to find a more permanent fixture. 

I also work for the Royal British Legion helping Veterans and am treasurer for my local Branch. 

I don’t live a privileged lifestyle like she does. In fact, my income is below the required average

So what was that you were saying?

You are wrong. Angelina is using her power and weath to not only spread awareness about Iraq, but also make a difference. As an ambassador she has made 61 TRIPS. I'm glad you're a global volunteer, but who the **** do you think you are to tell someone, they are too privileged to help the less fortunate. If that's truly how you think, than you really need to take an inner look at yourself. Charity is not about judging someone else who is also giving charity. You've got the whole thing wrong sweetheart. 

ModernEcstasy
16 hours ago, NCgaga said:

You are wrong. Angelina is using her power and weath to not only spread awareness about Iraq, but also make a difference. As an ambassador she has made 61 TRIPS. I'm glad you're a global volunteer, but who the **** do you think you are to tell someone, they are too privileged to help the less fortunate. If that's truly how you think, than you really need to take an inner look at yourself. Charity is not about judging someone else who is also giving charity. You've got the whole thing wrong sweetheart. 

You have me wrong. 

I have explained myself already, but I’ll try again. 

I worded things wrongly. 

I am all for celebrities raising awareness. I am not specifically talking about Angelina here. What I don’t like is when a wealthy person is asking the GP to give their money, when that person has access to more money than half of the target audience put together. 

NCgaga
6 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

You have me wrong. 

I have explained myself already, but I’ll try again. 

I worded things wrongly. 

I am all for celebrities raising awareness. I am not specifically talking about Angelina here. What I don’t like is when a wealthy person is asking the GP to give their money, when that person has access to more money than half of the target audience put together. 

I get that. Maybe you have bad timing then. Jolie has donated MILLIONS of dollars to UNHCR, New Orleans, etc. 61 trips since she became a UN Ambassador to places like Africa, the Middle East, and especially Cambodia. All of this has been enhanced by her Celebrity status. You may have a point with probably most celebrities- but Jolie is one of the most active and consistent A List celebrities when it comes to philanthropy. 

Archived