Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

:( 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Saw it yesterday, I just have no words, it's a disaster, all the world needs to stand up, to rebuild Iraq and do something good for a change.

Sometimes it feels like Jolie is the only one who actually care and doing something about it.

Iraq is so close to my heart, it's my origins, my grandparents were born there, all my family history is gone, even if I had the possibility to go there (now I can't cause I'm Israeli), I wouldn't find any piece of my family's history :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Retron

The decision to invade Iraq in 2003 by the United States was a disaster and the main contributor to the collapse of global order we're seeing today.

Xoxo Adriana

We all take our lives for granted, yet these people are grateful for simply having nothing yet "being free". As for Angelina, she has always been beautiful on the inside as much as she is on the outside. 

It's heartbreaking to see what has happened to Iraq and the ripple effect that it has had across nearly all of the Middle East. The decision to invade Iraq was a horrible horrible move. What most Americans today now consider a "big mistake" is more than just that...the Iraq war has completely destroyed the country and the people. Truly heartbreaking. 

Honestly Angelina is probably one of the only big celebs who find it a moral obligation to humanize Middle Eastern people and to help shed light on the troubles they face. Arab ppl are vilified, stereotyped and made to look evil over here in the west for the most part so it is refreshing to see a big celeb caring enough to actually go visit them and try to help them as much as possible despite it all. 

7 hours ago, River said:

Saw it yesterday, I just have no words, it's a disaster, all the world needs to stand up, to rebuild Iraq and do something good for a change.

Sometimes it feels like Jolie is the only one who actually care and doing something about it.

Iraq is so close to my heart, it's my origins, my grandparents were born there, all my family history is gone, even if I had the possibility to go there (now I can't cause I'm Israeli), I wouldn't find any piece of my family's history :(

I am so sorry to hear that :( 

As cheesy as this might sound just know that from ashes comes a new life and rebirth. The aftermath of the Iraq invasion by the US and the new threats such as ISIS etc...will probably not end in the foreseeable future but there is ALWAYS hope. And never forget that family history is in the heart, memories and the stories shared. I'm sure you grew up hearing about a different Iraq to the one you hear about today on the news...the stories you're grandparents left behind and passed down to your parents and to you are what true family history and one's attachment to one's origins is all about. Your country's history lives in you and it is so apparent just by reading this comment you left...your family and ancestors would be so proud :hug::heart: 

ModernEcstasy

I just don’t think ANY celeb has the right to preach about these things. 

That woman is living much more comfortably than she needs to 

Oriane
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Yes, let's not raise awareness about it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Dawson
7 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

So because her wealth and status has given her the platform to share these issues and she’s decided to raise awareness of it, she must lower her living standards or she’s a hypocrite? Gurrbye, she’s doing more than you are.

18 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

If you were living in Mosul I think you would be damn happy that Jolie is visiting and raising awareness.

giphy.gif

Kimmo

Wow this woman is really doing something for the world. Unlike.... you know... others out there 💅🏼

Hottie Detector

im so lucky that i am born in saudi arabia 

the stuff that happens in the war zones like iraq palestine  yemen is so sad 

to believe that nearly 1000 years ago we controlled the whole world and now her we are weak 

and on top of that the media likes to paint us as the bad ones 

but karma is coming for those devils 

That's Gossip

1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Wow this woman is really doing something for the world. Unlike.... you know... others out there 💅🏼

Gaga and the LGBT are shook

That's Gossip

ModernEcstasy
24 minutes ago, Dawson said:

So because her wealth and status has given her the platform to share these issues and she’s decided to raise awareness of it, she must lower her living standards or she’s a hypocrite? Gurrbye, she’s doing more than you are.

Ummm. No she isn’t. Did you know I’ve been to Iraq  and Yemen as a volunteer.

Ive organised 12 (so far) fundraising events. 

Once I have my own home, I plan on letting out a room to homeless people in my country until they are able to find a more permanent fixture. 

I also work for the Royal British Legion helping Veterans and am treasurer for my local Branch. 

I don’t live a privileged lifestyle like she does. In fact, my income is below the required average

So what was that you were saying?

29 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

what? thats ignorant she has everyright to help and show what these people that you think are bad people how they are living 

imagine seeing you 5 year old son get crushed by a building in front of your eyes and you cant remove the rubble of  him

dont you think shes helping or rasing awareness? then making sex scenes in movies and was once "the best celeb couple" thats just bullshit 

i think every celeb should rasie awareness to stuff like this

angelina was doing this for a long time

and a messege to those that have fame and power

DO SOMETHING GOOD AND POSTIVE THAT WILL BENEFIT THE WORLD WITH IT YOU ARE LUCKY TO BE IN YOUR POSITION!

That's Gossip

Archived