💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

About Michael Jackson's Allegations - The Truth

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

To those who doubt Michael's innocence in his allegations of child molestation,hopefully this video will give you an insight into the truth about both cases,unbiased and unfiltered:

TEANUS

He’s most certainly innocent

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Battle 4 Ur Life

I never doubted and never will doubt Michael. he was just too good for this world. Forever the King of Pop.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

PartySick

This poor man. It was these bastards that killed him. They could've supported him, been friends, showed some compassion towards someone with a heart of gold like him but nah. Use him. And when he draws the line, try to destroy him with lies.

Anyone who doesn't believe Michael was innocent is ignorant of the facts and objectively wrong. Period. There is no argument to be had there. He was a beautiful soul and someone to look up to and aspire to be like who was driven to his own destruction by people like Evan Chandler, the Arvizo family, Tom Sneddon, and the tabloids.

One of the greatest entertainers to ever live, one of the most iconic musicians to ever craft, and my first hero. Someone I could look to in the dark days of my childhood and say "There are good people out there. I bet he would care. I just need to be like him." A man who's had more impact on my character than almost anyone else.

God, I miss him so much.

Spoiler

Shut up! I'm not crying, you're crying! :cryga:

đŸ–€

twigsnasty

I am so glad Gaga is preserving his clothes and such for him, he was too good for this world and I miss him everyday:wub:

monster4life231

I was actually planning on writing a book about the case and why he was and still is 110% innocent.

Michael was too innocent for this world, and I truly believe that the world killed him. Rest in piece Michael, a true angel.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived