other

ARTV Discusses You and I MV

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

starts at 3:49 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

kabirartfling

I disgree, while it's not her best video, it's still very gaga. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's bad.

IV X Gaga = ICONIC IMAGERY. :firega:

Give your love to me

ryanripley

lJCIUmK.gif

sir, that sounds like a you problem

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

wow I always thought You & I video was pretty amazing :O Well at least he loved the song!

Ryusei

Crappy music videos??? it's one of my favorite music videos of all time. 

Musery

Mirages

But it's one of her best music videos :triggered:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

MeloArtDramaPop

I usually agree w his ratings since he's pretty accurate and unbiased, unlike theneedledrop who hates anything pop(however his ARTPOP review was good so there's that), but I disagree because You And I MV is amazing on par with BR

LeJudas

You and I is probably my top 5 or 10 Gaga songs. The video is good too. Even just her mermaid look deserves more recognition too, like who TF is Ariel? 

VOLANTIS

Don’t tell the good sis about Million Reasons music video. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RIPheygirl

I cant stan someone who hates on you and i mv :madge:

At least he likes the song so his taste isn't completely bad

Catnikko

What is crappy about it? Wasn't this the vid that made up for TEOG high budget video that never saw the light of day? :nails:

Actual patient

Inferno

She slapped a bunch of ideas together to make up for The Edge of Glory video not being what it was supposed to be and ended up with a really expensive and cool looking mess in my opinion. Its all over the place conceptually and while I don't personally think its like her worst video (G.U.Y. an ARTPOP Film takes that title by far), it definitely isn't her best either. I know the fans love it because its just quintessential messy Gaga with a billion costume changes and a sh*t ton of imagery all crammed into like 7 minutes but in all honesty its "concept" is nonsensical and I don't entirely disagree with him. At that point in her career I felt like she was just doing whatever and slapping some longwinded explanation as to its true meaning. Theres definitely cool imagery within this video, but just as a whole its like meaningless especially when you take into account that it does not match the vibe of the song AT ALL.

Archived