💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rate Everything Is Love on a scale of 1 to 10

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

album.jpg

The new Beyonce and Jay-Z album. I've listened to this album for numerous times already, and I find some songs good, I like Boss, Apesh*t, Nice, Heard About Us, Summer and 713.

However I find Black Effect and Salud! to be pretty messy, the production and melodies don't make any sense at all. Hoping they will grow on me though.

I rate 7/10. What are your favourite tracks off the album?

Damon

Yeah it's also a strong seven for me too

Besides it's a joint album, I feel like Bey is stealing the thunder in the album.

My favs so fare are Boss and Apeshit

... and now i just sit in silence.

Pop Music

I give it a 2/10. Only song remotely listenable for me is Heard About Us. She really missed the mark for me. Come for me beyhive :huntyga: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

rumours
8 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

I give it a 2/10. Only song remotely listenable for me is Heard About Us. She really missed the mark for me. Come for me beyhive :huntyga: 

The Bee Movie is sending troops after you as we speak 

giphy.gif

GhettoFabulous

7.5/10 

the only problem is it’s too short no babe no hunny :madge:

faves: Friends, Summer, Apesh*t,Heard about us and black effect :diane:

4/10

i kind of like it, but when I finish listening to it I'm just like meh, it doesn't make me feel much 

Borislshere

7/10

Im hoping they release individual EPs before the US leg of the tour. 

Jacksonotta
4 minutes ago, Grigio Boy said:

4/10

i kind of like it, but when I finish listening to it I'm just like meh, it doesn't make me feel much 

Same unfortunately. Lyrically it's good, there's a meaning behind the songs. But musically, it reminds me of a playlist you'd hear at a cafe. Nice vibes and all, but nothing I'll be listening to a lot :/ I started listening to BEYONCE after this album and wow that was a great album!!

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

River

3/10

The lyrics are dumb most of the time.. not the strongest work of Jay, you just can't compare his verses here to the verses on 4:44 for example..

Bey attempt to rap is cringy and since Lemonade she's doing this deep  voice and I find it hilarious, like stop.

The production is annoying most of the time and it just makes you wanna stop the song..

And like idk it feels like they are victimizing themselves and blames all the world for things that they caused :laughga:

But there are few songs that I liked so yeah I might listen to them once in a while..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LeJudas

It's not their best. But she's trying something different? Anyway I'll listen to it since it's more tolerable than anything else released this year.

Hoping it'll grow on me, especially since I usually love Beyonce. 

Archived