💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce and Jay Z/cultural appropriation

Blond

Featured Posts

Blond

Why is it okay for Beyonce and Jay Z to use Italian and Ancient Greek cultural assets and completely be drama-free of any accusations regarding cultural appropriation? :saladga: (her new APES**T video)

This world we're living is truly insane.Blacks can blame others for cultural appropriation and media is fully supporting it,while it's considered ridiculous the other way... :fthis:

F*ck SJWs and victimization

I don't support cultural appropriation and i'm not angry over her,but people who accuse white people of this and completely ignore it when it happens with other races are really making me angry :neyde:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

Your ass just wanna be mad for whatever reason :awkney: literally you’re just being spicy :awkney: I mean... I’m not even :awkney:

ryanripley

ancient greece is long dead, it can't be appropriated lol

and anyway beyonce didn't appropriate anything lol i think you're taking it way too seriously

if you don't know why white people need to think more about cultural appropriation then i recommend a few history lessons

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Blond
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

Your ass just wanna be mad for whatever reason :awkney: literally you’re just being spicy :awkney: I mean... I’m not even :awkney:

I don't wanna be mad,i LOVE Beyonce,but it isn't okay :(

Cultural appropriation is a concept dealing with the adoption of the elements of a minority culture by members of the dominant culture

Alexander Blue

I dont believe in cultural appropriation. 

They can wear hanbuks and act like pharaohs 

It's art after all

I am not your plastic doll.

Blond
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if you don't know why white people need to think more about cultural appropriation then i recommend a few history lessons

No we don't need it.As 'we' i mean humans.

So if other races westernize and start having western lifestyles,wouldn't it be cultural appropriation of some kind?

If a white person likes African music and actually sings it and uses inspiration in his/her work,it'd be also considered cultural appropriated.It cannot be the other way tho.Why?

Why have we become so sensitive to everything?

(one example)

Jeffree star bought boomerang and got accused of cultural appropriation, i was like WTF :saladga:

Ziggy

I really have no idea how you saw that as apporpriative. Seriously. They were in one of the most famous art museums in the world celebrating their celebrity status and equating their work to fine art. That’s it. Even still, what part would be interpreted as appropriative? Bey’s (what looks like) Versace robe? Because those aren’t exactly “Italian culture” lolol Plus, the Louvre is in France, not Italy.

Blond
5 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

are you ok sis?

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I hope you find the attention you seek in real life, you deserve love. :hug:

I hate how some people instantly want to hurt you when you express yourself.Not accepting other opinions is toxic and it's actually hurting GGD.Btw ... you did not hurt me,i reported you instead :wacko:

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I really have no idea how you saw that as apporpriative. Seriously. They were in one of the most famous art museums in the world celebrating their celebrity status and equating their work to fine art. That’s it. Even still, what part would be interpreted as appropriative? Bey’s (what looks like) Versace robe? Because those aren’t exactly “Italian culture” lolol Plus, the Louvre is in France, not Italy.

Exactly:madge: I think they’re just salty for WHATEVER reason because what I’m getting from this is they’re not really educated on cultural appropriation and just wanna be mad for the sake of being mad :lolly:

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, Blond said:

No we don't need it.As 'we' i mean humans.

So if other races westernize and start having western lifestyles,wouldn't it be cultural appropriation of some kind?

If a white person likes African music and actually sings it and uses inspiration in his/her work,it'd be also considered cultural appropriated.It cannot be the other way tho.Why?

Why have we become so sensitive to everything?

(one example)

Jeffree star bought boomerang and got accused of cultural appropriation, i was like WTF :saladga:

No, you can be inspired by something but it’s about being informed enough with regards to the history of the oppressed and stolen from culture to understand why it is the way it is (usually by generations of mistreatment). It’s not a one to one relationship at all. There’s a greater obligation to be informed if you’re going to reference and cite the work of another culture and that obligation if even more so on the part of a white person because of their history.

If it helps, some Africans think it’s funny and odd when black Americans reference Nubian queens and “the homeland” even if they’ve never been to Africa. So it does happen.

Blond
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Venus de Milo isn't french if it's located in France :saladga:

Mona Lisa was painted by Italian artist :derpga:

Archived