Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaftFameMonster

I read that as Macaroni :selena:

brit4ever

Well, he is the opening act on The Piece of Me Tour, so it makes sense

Yesss, Britney is comming, I hope she deliverse both good music and good visuals, commercial success is wellcome as well. :lolly: 

1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

Well, he is the opening act on The Piece of Me Tour, so it makes sense

Yesss, Britney is comming, I hope she deliverse both good music and good visuals, commercial success is wellcome as well. :lolly: 

Pitbull often delivers some smash hits. The common folk love some basic 'Mr. Worldwide' shoutouts and stuff like that. 

brit4ever

I'm here for Timber 2.0 or On The Floor 2.0, but all three of them are irrelevant to the current music landscape, so I think it will most likely flop :selena: 

And I really hope that she will finaly release a solo single, this one will be the 4th single in a row with feature/collab. I want solo Britney, I realy hope that she will release apple pie/apple tree on 22nd and this one later on, early July for example.

brit4ever
4 minutes ago, Bat said:

Pitbull often delivers some smash hits. The common folk love some basic 'Mr. Worldwide' shoutouts and stuff like that. 

His last hit was Timber and it's not 2012 anymore, so I'm not sure, at least he is a nice guy and is not a trashy one-hit-wonder rent-a-rapper, but rather an established one with bunch of actual hits under his belt. 

bloody g

If Britney is in it, we gays support it that's how it works. Close your eyes when Pitbull shows up :nails:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

berlinforme
53 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

His last hit was Timber and it's not 2012 anymore, so I'm not sure, at least he is a nice guy and is not a trashy one-hit-wonder rent-a-rapper, but rather an established one with bunch of actual hits under his belt. 

NOT A RENT A RAPPER? :ladyhaha:

Do you have an idea of how many features he has done from 2008-2012? He was like the definition of rent-a-rapper

Xoxo Adriana

I saw Pitbull and Britney's name together and I just spit my water out and started screaming hysterically :messga:

Spoiler

My mom thought I was dying btw, I probably was :rip: 

I can totally see this collab happening...

Pitbull: its BRIITTTNNNEEEYYY BBIIITTTCCHHH WWOOOOOOOOO

Pitbull: Pretty ladeyy, I wanna get witcha babeyy

Britney: I got that b-b-b-b-bam, c'mon, Bulldog, pump up that jam

Producer: *Um Britney, it's Pitbull, not Bulldog*

Kimmo
11 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

NOT A RENT A RAPPER? :ladyhaha:

Do you have an idea of how many features he has done from 2008-2012? He was like the definition of rent-a-rapper

He can’t be Rent A Rapper when he is the one that rents artists for his Hits :trollga:

Hottie Detector

Kimmo

Not you guys hating Pitbull for having hits when he at least tries to sing live and writes his own Hits :messga:

you guys are so.... petty 

Hottie Detector

ryanripley

why britney :triggered:

this guy has ruined so many bops :triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived