💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Nilan: It's going to sound amazing

Rifek

Featured Posts

He might not know what those acronym stand for so he couldn't answer the question correctly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

No one is talking about the fact that there is a camera man recording her. A new documentary perhaps?

GypsyBabe

Regardless of what this is for, I am hyped af

poKuyCjEg

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
4 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

No one is talking about the fact that there is a camera man recording her. A new documentary perhaps?

This is the part that I find really exciting. What could the filming be for? :tony: 

⚯͛

RickMonster98
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

This is the part that I find really exciting. What could the filming be for? :tony: 

Making #LG6 obv :trollga:

kaojen

This poor guy being hounded on what it might be for haha.

Idc what it is for as long as it exists I’m content.

We have a movie and a residency to look forward to already so anything else is bonus!

Enjoy the hype train guys!

GypsyBabe
Just now, RickMonster98 said:

Making #LG6 obv :trollga:

Or jazz!! :firega:

⚯͛

Weasel
2 hours ago, Rifek said:

I think Vegas show setlist = her biggest hits + fan favorites + ASIB soundtrack (+ maybe premiere of new music but later in 2019)

Since ASIB STC is going to be released under Interscope, it's more than sure they will give it a proper promo and Vegas is the best way to do it. 

I don't see new music (LG6) coming this year if they didn't release it yet. If they wanted to have some standalone single they should have released it back in April/May. 

I think now it's too late when the ASIB trailer was released and GP will focus on that one thing.

The excitement build by the trailer and 'The Shallow' is too big right now to release other music not connected with the movie.

Gaga and her team are known of posting studio photos/videos for a long time before the official release. F.ex. she posted on her IG before the LG5 era since 2014, many in 2015, then she scrapped everything, changed it and we got the LG5 aka Joanne two years later.

It's Gaga. 

One thing we can be sure for now (I hope so :selena:) is the ASIB soundtrack coming in October/November with a good lead single. 

I don't think it's too late to release a song when ASIB won't be premiering for another 3.5 months tbh :sis:

Is Mark Milan the new DJWS .... Is he ready for the monsters to hunt him 24/7 .... will metldowns follow :stalkga:

Luxe Ford

The other day I whined about the sad fact no one brings a string section into the studio anymore.

THE GODDESS HEARS PRAYERS!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

PlastiscGuy

Guys, it's obvious that Mark cannot say if it's for #LG6 or #ASIB for so many reasons... There you go some in case you still can't understand.

1) He's just a producer, it's in Gaga's or Intercorpe's will to decide if they're going to release it or not.

2) Gaga is way too well know for scraping (?) things up when she's not convinced, even if she started hyping/saying she liked it before, so it's not really sure either.

3) If he confirms it is for #ASIB, then people will assume the soundtrack is not finished yet and the hype for LG6 will decrease and that's definitely what Gaga's team don't want (Yes, they do need the hype to sell... It's simple marketing)

4) If it's for #LG6.... He can't talk about an album that hasn't been confirmed or announced to happen anytime soon :saladga: not even Gaga has said a thing about it yet, what part of that do you not understand?

Jesus, this fanbase :saladga:

PG.

LeJudas
6 hours ago, The Bling said:

OMG MAMIIIIIIII I'M NOT READY

SLAY US ALL MOTHER

Qy9BeWQ.gif

This leaked rehearsal seems a little underwhelming tbh. It won't be lit until she melts the universe and causes the second big bang and we all transport into a new dimension where Gaga's true powers will be revealed.

Archived