Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Nilan: It's going to sound amazing

Rifek

Featured Posts

doppelganger
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Because it’s not a Lady Gaga album? It’s that easy :vegas:

I don’t have to face it, cause I don’t really care if it’s this year or next year. Just saying that it’s totally possible especially before Vegas

Again this is an assumption. It may well be a LG album. She wrote/produced  all the songs. The team - Nilan, DJWS, Ronson- is the same team that is working on the soundtrack. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

The movie is coming out in just over three months. Since it’s a musical, I’m sure the soundtrack was one of the first things they’ve finished. Even then, they definitely wouldn’t be recording new songs. That stage should be looooong past due. Wasn’t there a showing of the movie already?

Furthermore, it would make sense to release her own album alongside the movie release. LG6 will promote ASIB, and ASIB will promote LG6. It’s a win-win situation that makes Gaga everywhere again.

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Again this is an assumption. It may well be a LG album. She wrote/produced  all the songs. The team - Nilan, DJWS, Ronson- is the same team that is working on the soundtrack. 

And what is with Boys Noize, Bloodpop, etc..? Also, it’s a musical, the songs have meanings, wich are also connected to the movies, so in my eyes they had the songs long before they even start shooting the movie. They even sing them LIVE in the movie...so why being almost 4 Months in the studio? 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived