đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bey and Jay Feature Quavo, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg On New Album

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Trepadation

From the bits I heard, I don't like her rapping/ doing rap :messga: her voice doesn't go well with the music. Cute visuals :vegas:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Musically it does but “go off”. 

Doesn’t surprise me that most of the gays consider lemonade(an album full of black themes) is considered overrated and now a rap album(predominantly black music) is being trashed before people even listen to it. I said what I said and I’m standing by that. 

tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif

24 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I’m still standing by what I said. The culture of her music plays a huge part in this. To say it doesn’t would be a lie. Also,Why does she need to acknowledge the gays?? When did she claim to be a gay icon? Why does she have to cater to them? All the gays do is call her overrated and trash her when she isn’t making pure pop music.

I totally get where you’re coming from but you need to calm down. Of course there is people who trash her no matter what she does and it’s really pitiful and sad. But assuming all people who doesn’t favor her musical direction and criticizing it makes them racist is totally bias:saladga: It’s art, some like it and some don’t. Just because someone doesn’t like it, that doesn’t mean that they hate it:shrug:

And no, all the gays does not call her overrated:duck:

Borislshere
1 minute ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

But assuming all people who doesn’t favor her musical direction and criticizing it makes them racist is totally bias

Quote me and show where I said it made people racist. I said theblacker she gets( the more she embraces her culture) the more gays don’t like her. That doesn’t mean you’re racist. Don’t tell me to calm down when I haven’t gone off. I’m just backing up the statements I make.

LADYGAGASHOOCK
12 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Quote me and show where I said it made people racist. I said theblacker she gets( the more she embraces her culture) the more gays don’t like her. That doesn’t mean you’re racist. Don’t tell me to calm down when I haven’t gone off. I’m just backing up the statements I make.

2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

The blacker Beyoncé gets, the more y’all cant stand her

Doesn’t surprise me that most of the gays consider lemonade(an album full of black themes) is considered overrated and now a rap album(predominantly black music) is being trashed before people even listen to it.

Please, I really don’t want want to fight:hmm: But...:S

Personally, I love that she embraces the culture :wub: 

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Please, I really don’t want want to fight:hmm: But...:S

Personally, I love that she embraces the culture :wub:

Then don’t quote me if you don’t want a discussion. I’m still not seeing where I called people racist. I said the gays and last I checked there were gays in every race including black people. 

i medici
3 hours ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Illegally downloaded since it is a Tidal exclusive :vegas:

Oeh can you pm me a link?

LADYGAGASHOOCK
13 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Then don’t quote me if you don’t want a discussion. I’m still not seeing where I called people racist. I said the gays and last I checked there were gays in every race including black people. 

Ok, now I had it and I’m going to be completley honest. Everytime someone doesn’t fully enjoy everything B does, it can be a dance and it can be an outfit or  a music video etc., there’s always someone that points out you’re racist ir that she’s too afro american for you or whatever. Without even pointing out something that even touch a racist climate to begin with. And in like this thread, when someone said he/she didn’t really feel it, you had to point out race and did the same.

WTF it’s the music some of us judge, not the culture because it’s so important to show it to the world.

Just bye, they say monsters are a mess but the beyhive can drag you to the pits of hell with a simple comment

ALGAYDO

Musically it does but “go off”. 

Doesn’t surprise me that most of the gays consider lemonade(an album full of black themes) is considered overrated and now a rap album(predominantly black music) is being trashed before people even listen to it. I said what I said and I’m standing by that. 

tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif

Nnnn going by your logic, every person who didn’t like Gaga are automatically homophobic because her music is very rooted in ~gay~ culture so not liking it = homophobic :ladyhaha:

Borislshere
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Nnnn going by your logic, every person who didn’t like Gaga are automatically homophobic because her music is very rooted in ~gay~ culture so not liking it = homophobic 

Check the other replies for further explanation. Didn’t say people were racist for not liking beys new direction but it was clear that her going more urban turned lots of people off

anyway stream Everything is love!

CFC68_D27-8019-4_DB5-_AC84-1_E80_EB0_E8_

LADYGAGASHOOCK
51 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Check the other replies for further explanation. Didn’t say people were racist for not liking beys new direction but it was clear that her going more urban turned lots of people off

I’m sorry but I can’t with you:madge: As a part of the beyhive myself, I’ve met a lot of nice people who recognize and points out the evolution in Pop culture B makes without pointing the gun on people with different opinions.

And no, I’m not pissed it, I love the album and it seems like you are based on your posts in this thread

:bye:

Edit: I’m fully done, have nothing more to add. I’m sorry if I misinterpreted some points made but I think I stated my points pretty well and stood up for the people who treat all music the same without involving race, which I don’t believe in to begin with btw. It’s been nice talking to you and I hope your heart is happy now, dragging a person who respects B and her art:bye:

Borislshere
20 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I’m sorry but I can’t with you:madge: As a part of the beyhive myself, I’ve met a lot of nice people who recognize and points out the evolution in Pop culture B makes without pointing the gun on people with different opinions.

And no, I’m not pissed it, I love the album and it seems like you are based on your posts in this thread

:bye:

There you go again quoting me! I left you alone and now you’re probably going to whine after this post about how the beyhive is “dragging” you. 

You clearly aren’t reading what I’m writing. I made a statement which y’all chose to respond to so I’m not pointing guns at anyone. What I said does have truth to it. Bey going a blacker route turned off a lot of people just like when Gaga got gayer and people got turned off by that. Does that make them hate gay people? No. Some of the people who were turned off by Gaga’s direction WERE GAY. Just like it doesn’t make you racist for being turned off by Bey’s blackness. I’ve seen WHITE people even point this out:

its all about what you relate to. A lot of non black people don’t relate to Bey’s current music. That’s just a fact. Own up to it and move on. If you’d like to further this discussion, my pms are open. 

L E O

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation"

-Formation, Beyoncé

That's all I have to say. :vegas:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
7 minutes ago, L E O said:

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation"

-Formation, Beyoncé

That's all I have to say. :vegas:

I wish I could’ve second this but I guess it’s too late:messga::triggered:

LADYGAGASHOOCK

@Borislshere I really don’t want to fight and I’m sorry if I misinterpreted you. My intentions was a calm discussion but it turned out really bad and it gave me really bad anxiety. I’m deleting every post and I’m sending you good vibes:hug:

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

@Borislshere I really don’t want to fight and I’m sorry if I misinterpreted you. My intentions was a calm discussion but it turned out really bad and it gave me really bad anxiety. I’m deleting every post and I’m sending you good vibes:hug:

You’re good. It was just a misunderstanding. No hard feelings :hug:

Archived