Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bey and Jay Feature Quavo, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg On New Album

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

On Beyoncé and JAY'Z's new album Everything Is Love, they feature vocals from Migos member Quavo as well as a repurposed hook of a Jay, Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre song.

APESHIT features Quavo dropping ad-libs and randoms words just like he does best, while in '713' Beyoncé puts a new spin on a hook that Jay wrote for the song 'Still D.R.E' by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg on Dre's 1999 album '2001'. Dre also has a short contribution to the intro of '713'.

https://genius.com/Beyonce-and-jay-z-apeshit-lyrics

https://genius.com/Beyonce-and-jay-z-friends-lyrics

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI

Illegally downloaded since it is a Tidal exclusive :vegas:

The night sky tells all

Xoxo Adriana
8 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Everything Is Love, they feature vocals from Migos member Quavo 

Does Quavo believe everything is love though?

giphy.gif

ThisGuyTony

Too bad 98% of people can't listen to this cause it's only available on Trashdal. :huntyga:

22 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Too bad 98% of people can't listen to this cause it's only available on Trashdal. :huntyga:

And it’ll have a billion streams within 24 hours :huntyga:

iCpro
12 minutes ago, JGD said:

And it’ll have a billion streams within 24 hours :huntyga:

inb4 “We are proud to announce that Everything Is Love has surpassed Thriller to become the best selling album of all time” :huntyga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

FalsePromise

I won't even bother to listen to this album. Tbh Beyonce is old news for me, it feels like she's been doing the same thing for more than half a decade.

ALGAYDO
11 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

The blacker Beyoncé gets, the more y’all cant stand her

tumblr_o4i2haSZ201ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Literally has nothing to do with race and everything to do with quality but go off lol

Borislshere
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Literally has nothing to do with race and everything to do with quality but go off lol

Musically it does but “go off”. 

Doesn’t surprise me that most of the gays consider lemonade(an album full of black themes) is considered overrated and now a rap album(predominantly black music) is being trashed before people even listen to it. I said what I said and I’m standing by that. 

tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif

SpeechIess

There are a few good songs, the music video is cool. I'm just waiting for her next solo studio instalment. The Tidal exclusive was a no-brainer but they did give promo codes away for a 6 months free trial. 

Mirages
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

On Beyoncé and JAY'Z's new album Everything Is Love,

1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

They call the album Everything Is Love and the first single to come off it APESHIT? :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

The blacker Beyoncé gets, the more y’all cant stand her

I think its actually the more she collabs with Migos, specifically loudmouth who doesn't "vibe with queers" yet ironically wears their clothes, the more we can't stand her. 

personally, I still like her. She did kinda lose me after the Ed Sheeran collab but I'll always give her albums a listen because she's a huge talent and a beautiful woman regardless. P.s: race or culture doesn't associate with people's dislike for her, I think its more got to do with her ignoring the 80% of her fanbase which are gays. But that seems to be a trend with all the gay icons lately :nails:

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

s: race or culture doesn't associate with people's dislike for her, I think its more got to do with her ignoring the 80% of her fanbase which are gays. But that seems to be a trend with all the gay icons lately :nails:

I’m still standing by what I said. The culture of her music plays a huge part in this. To say it doesn’t would be a lie. Also,Why does she need to acknowledge the gays?? When did she claim to be a gay icon? Why does she have to cater to them? All the gays do is call her overrated and trash her when she isn’t making pure pop music.

Archived