• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

Of course it’s coming this year:vegas:

i have no doubts:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

LadyLuca

Didnt ARTPOP had many producer confirmations and fake rumors which were just messy? We should wait until the official announcment.

I personally still think LG6 is comming out 2019. No matter if DJ white shadow, Mark Ronson or this producer says its comming this year. Man not even Gaga is reliable sometimes.

However I think besides ASIB soundtrack  we will get some standalone song like "the Cure" or TIHTY. So the term "new music" fits. I just dont think it will be the next album. Just my feeling which has been right since years. #NotADelulu #NotAPessimist

Economy

ASIB soundtrack is music and we're getting that for sure

So we still don't know anymore  :air:

BlingNotTheMusic

I just wish Gaga herself would at least give us something to hold us over. Joanne was only announced a month before it came out and PI a few weeks before it came out. We’ve been through so much with her. It would be great to get some type of confirmation or something. I wake up everyday and check this cult site and twitter multiple times a day hoping for some news  :ohwell:

Jeremy Kosinski

Guys, this isn't asib, he said they wrote/ composed in an hr and they wouldn't be composing still, the **** for asib was wrote way back when they filmed, if anything when she was in new York at electric lady that was them finalizing the asib soundtrack at best now I'm not saying this is for lg6 but i am saying it isn't for asib.... now those of you who think lg6 shouldn't be released this year i just want to point out that should gaga be involved with American horror story this season which i really think she will be, even if it's only 1 or 2 episodes like she did for Roanoke, it's brilliant promo, because you wont be able to escape lady gaga, she'll be on your tv's, on the big screen,  the soundtrack would be out around the same time ahs premiers in September,  by the time her episode/s would air the movie would be out, add lg6 plus bloodpop collab and the chic album all around the same time each project would be promo for the next and so on and so on creating a full circle promo plus creating  a lot of buzz for her name & empire which would only help her chances at the oscars and the grammys not to mention the emmys and triple noms at the globes should they recognize her for her ahs role (she did win for hotel after all) like it shocks me some of y'all in here just dont get what networking is or what working it is in general when your career has a chance at gaining momentum you don't slam on the breaks you hit the ****ing gas and just ride (shoutout to my lana stans as well 😂) like i do think this is the year to be a gaga stan...our ****ing xmas morning is upon us....but only time will tell if I'm wrong or right and for you special type of monsters who love to crucify and pick each other apart cuz they don't share your opinion or your asshole and want to attack someone for having a theory and nothing more than a theory  not claiming said theory to be true (you know who you are lol) if you want to come for me for just having a viewpoint then in advance i kindly but bluntly say hop off my dickkkkk 😂 and for my madonna stans up in here

Did i say something true?  OOPS I DIDN'T KNOW I COULDN'T HAVE A POINT OF VIEW!..... and I'm not sorry,  but i love you all 

P.s lol idek what got into me there I'm on one today apparently lol

Love to all

Xoxo

-Jeremy-

janetjackson

My guess:

We're getting ASIB promo through the release of the film and a LADY GAGA single just in time for the Vegas shows. Album coming at the beginning of 2019.

I don't think the Vegas show will be able to sustain itself off a soundtrack. Even if she released another Tony collab. Fans want Gaga.

Think about it. We could easily get two soundtrack singles in before the ASIB October release date, let's say July & September. And a Gaga single sometime late November/early December in time for the Vegas shows.

Jeremy Kosinski
1 hour ago, janetjackson said:

My guess:

We're getting ASIB promo through the release of the film and a LADY GAGA single just in time for the Vegas shows. Album coming at the beginning of 2019.

I don't think the Vegas show will be able to sustain itself off a soundtrack. Even if she released another Tony collab. Fans want Gaga.

Think about it. We could easily get two soundtrack singles in before the ASIB October release date, let's say July & September. And a Gaga single sometime late November/early December in time for the Vegas shows.

Hate to break it but usually soundtracks dont have singles, release a promo for hype is about it then the collection as a whole and the movie does the promo not single releases, if popularity grows then more songs may get released to radio we will probably get 1 song released a week or two before the movie but again not saying lg6 is coming this year but other music than just asib songs most certainly are. 

ThunderSwallow

Early release of ASIB OST single might spoil the fresh experience of our first watching the movie and I don’t think massive promotion works in today’s market so I don’t want to go everywhere and see Gaga is there. Personally I would love a surprise release without information. But I agree that if LG6 will not arrive this year than at least the lead single might drop in around the end of 2018. But still, if so, where the heck is 2018radioisours?

Am I the only one who aware that 2018 is the first decade for Gaga so anything could be possible and let that music rain over me girl!!!

MaryJaneHolland
On 6/17/2018 at 2:29 PM, S0436 said:

Does LG6 even exist?  Could all the tracks be possible inclusion of the ASIB OST?

Yes, it does.

That J

When they said ASIB was coming out this year, I came with my "exclusive prediction" new music would come. 

I mean.....:trollga:

Predict the color of my boxers and really impress me.  :huntyga:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Gagadonna

People complaining about the wait

Have you been there during the "Waiting 4 ARTPOP" Era? :triggered:

Killa

Tbh the cure has been rotating on radio i listen, pop focused. 

I found it a bit weird all of the sudden.

It seems shes preparing some appearances. Ive been expecting a summer jam to be released but its almost july already...

A good promo song folowed by asib ally's scenes trailer. Seems like a good plan

Killa
On 17/06/2018 at 5:39 PM, Yvi Monster said:

Bloodpop feat. teas :laughga:

:vegas:

But it is coming sis.

And for blood badum tss.

all his singles are being played on radio. Capital letters is a hit but gaga single will be his true break through.

Usually thats how it works in these things, and its so much more dramatic:vegas:. Hes gonna appear in movie aswell. Hes huge so gagas gonna have to wear ha pleasers:oops:

Archived