Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga is up to something

Jolt

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I think it is for AHS

She is highly rumoured to return this year. Season 8 is the the long anticipated MH / Coven cross over

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I feel like she might be performing a track from ASIB at the MTV movie awards! 

There's no other reason for her to have thrown together an ochestral arrangement "1 hour before start time"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Tony31511

She is at the award show! I saw a picture of her with the Black Panther actors on the red carpet. She has short blonde hair and is wearing a red/black outfit. There’s a picture on Instagram but I don’t know how to post it on here!:saladga:

Pamelaisley
8 minutes ago, Tony31511 said:

She is at the award show! I saw a picture of her with the Black Panther actors on the red carpet. She has short blonde hair and is wearing a red/black outfit. There’s a picture on Instagram but I don’t know how to post it on here!:saladga:

I thought you were being a fake insider then I saw the picture 

:air:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

21 minutes ago, Tony31511 said:

Df3cEznVQAAUWlX.jpg

here it is 

bornthisway135

Maybe shes continuing her 5F2 documentary, and it consisits of ASIB and the road to LG6? :firega:

Archived