Predict Liberation’s First Week Sales

rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

You used Bionic being certified gold to defend against the claim that it didn't flop :oprah: so you obviously did mean that it didn't flop even if you didn't say it directly. If you're waiting for sales you're probably gonna be disappointed, there was 0 hype behind Liberation, most of the GP is unaware that Christina is making music still, and Fall In Line couldn't even chart on the BB100 while Joanne has a top 5 and top 20 hit. Joanne has sold over 1 1/2 million pure copies worldwide, and has been certified platinum in the US with 1M SPS. If your goal is to make Joanne look like a flop using Bionic and Liberation, then you've already lost hun.

I fail to understand why you are even on this site when you obviously aren't even a fan of Gaga, and only came to attack us :oprah: 

Thank you for spilling the tea :hug:

1 hour ago, Frank Jurado Soto said:

Apparently you don’t know how to read. Because I never said Bionic didn’t flop. I said it was certified Gold. Keep hatin music critics already throw roses to Liberation. I’ll wait for the sales and the grammys too. Where Gaga failed to get one with her last album. Because she didn’t flop, right? Hahahaha

Woah, take a chill pill. 

Also, Liberation has a 72 on metacritic. While that may be good for Christina’s standards, that is in no way critics throwing roses at Liberation. 

Frank Jurado Soto

Its not a Christina’s standard. Its a music critics standard because Xtina dont rate her own album. How many gaga albums critics has rated over that? 😘

rumours
16 minutes ago, Frank Jurado Soto said:

Its not a Christina’s standard. Its a music critics standard because Xtina dont rate her own album. How many gaga albums critics has rated over that? 😘

The phrase is referring to comparing Liberation’s score to the scores of her other albums. Albums like Stripped, Lotus, and Bionic all have scores in the mid 50s on metacritic. 

The Fame Monster is ranked higher than any of Christina’s albums. Also, BTW and TF both have scores that are very similar to that of Liberation (71 vs 72). Nonetheless, why are you bringing Gaga into this?

nikola

Lol this guy really has to go outside more

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bradley
9 hours ago, Frank Jurado Soto said:

Apparently you don’t know how to read. Because I never said Bionic didn’t flop. I said it was certified Gold. Keep hatin music critics already throw roses to Liberation. I’ll wait for the sales and the grammys too. Where Gaga failed to get one with her last album. Because she didn’t flop, right? Hahahaha

I don't hate Christina but even Gaga's farts have better certifications than Christina's albums honey.

HeartGold Sergio Holos

you know this is gagadaily no?

don't you ever disrepect Joanne ever again

WeDontStop

maybe 5 if it gets put in those made in china rip off stores

i got the boys in dubai

Arcanum

The fact that it is GGD doesn't allow anyone to offend Gaga as well as other artists. Some said she is gonna sell 1k albums. That's shady enough. Respect each other. Some people may stan Gaga as well as Aguilera. Fanbases should defend each other no matter what the sales are. .

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Are you going to defend Joanne with those cheap numbers? Joanne didn’t sold 1.5m, she sold just 1. Yeah, I agree she has top 5. You don’t know how many Bionic sold ww and Im pretty sure is around or more than 1m. She sold over 1m tracks in the US. So I don’t know why you call one flop and the other not with almost the same numbers. They both flop as simple as that. I come here to attack because haters like you love to attack xtina. If you think gaga will perform better than her last album you would be disappointed too. Because her peak days are over. Just like other artist like Britney, katy perry and I can keep....

The rest of the world says hello and please, let’s keep it fine:awkney: The ones here are mostly joking (of course she’s going to sell more than 1K:sharon:) and I think you need some :tea: to calm down:sharon:

brit4ever
10 hours ago, Frank Jurado Soto said:

Are you going to defend Joanne with those cheap numbers? Joanne didn’t sold 1.5m, she sold just 1. Yeah, I agree she has top 5. You don’t know how many Bionic sold ww and Im pretty sure is around or more than 1m. She sold over 1m tracks in the US. So I don’t know why you call one flop and the other not with almost the same numbers. They both flop as simple as that. I come here to attack because haters like you love to attack xtina. If you think gaga will perform better than her last album you would be disappointed too. Because her peak days are over. Just like other artist like Britney, katy perry and I can keep....

Xtina's last solo #1 hit was in 2000 and her last top 20 was 11 years ago, lmao :ladyhaha: 

you can leave now :lana: 

Spoiler

remember to buy Hybernation, since no one does

GagaExGaga

i predict Liberation first week sales will be 6.666 :) satan loves you

jaXXXon
On 17. jun 2018 at 2:12 AM, calmar said:

If it wasn't for this website I wouldn't even know Christina Aguilera even made music anymore. So that gives you a good idea of what most people would likely know of this project.

Well, you live under a rock? Because i feel like she was everywhere on TV this past week. The Today Show, TRL, Jimmy Fallon.

But fine. You might just not follow entertainment and that's ok. 

Archived