💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Underrated songs that deserved MUCH better

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Featured Posts

LADYGAGASHOOCK

So today in the music industry, one thing is sadly prominent and certain, sex sells and music revolving around sex usually tend to have a higher chance to become hits. While I do love the bops and the songs that make me twerk while I’m making my avocado toast with extra egg on a sunday morning:oops:, there’s a sad truth that music that often have a deeper message fall victim of flopping due to those songs(aka most of the time, bland, totally the same and boring sh*t:awkney: Thank god Gaga exists:toofunny:) and never perform well:gaycat: 

So what songs do you think deserved more exposure and deserved  to perform well on the charts but didn’t due to todays nature in music ?:bon: And maybe even deserved to be their magnus opus for some artists?

A few of my picks would be these 

( The day I officially lost faith in the GP:nails::rip:)

:saladga:These are underrated as ***************************** but I guess the GP has their... unique taste:trollga::rip:

Only peaked at #32 in the UK, which was much lower than his previous songs.

Not very radio friendly but definitely deserved to be more successful honestly.

Although Strangers was fairly successful (peaked at #10 on the UK chart, #1 on the Scottish chart, #6 on the Norwegian chart and #7 on the Irish chart), neither of the songs were very big globally and were very deserving of it honestly. 

I'm not saying its their best work but was a lot better than the music that was charting higher than them when they first came out honestly.

Luxe Ford

This band release very deftly made electronic pop and are going absolutely nowhwere.

Like autotune Beyoncé paraphrasing Loreen's Euphoria.

"I might be a boy, but I look like a girl..."

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Yuuri

Anything by CJR. It's a fact and you know it. She's more than just Call Me Maybe girl.

sipthistea

This beautiful ballad about human nature was crucified by the GP. 

Archived