Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Troye Sivan to be a guest judge on DragRace S11

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Can't they get Cher tho? Surely they have the budget now they are with VH1? 

If was just that easy lol, Cher has to be interested in the first place and then scheduling has to be right too. Cher's a reclusive, accomplished woman, I'd imagine her response to appearing on shows be like "Oh yeah you give me 100K? I have 100M in the bank, what does the 100k more matter anyway, give me a good reason except money"

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If was just that easy lol, Cher has to be interested in the first place and then scheduling has to be right too. Cher's a reclusive, accomplished woman, I'd imagine her response to appearing on shows be like "Oh yeah you give me 100K? I have 100M in the bank, what does the 100k more matter anyway, give me a good reason except money"

Just tell her, "it's for the gays" 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Suspiria
3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

They had Meghan Trainor as a guest judge, they're guest judges for a reason

3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

that doesn't mean he can't have an opinion. He obviously knows the show.

Ariana Grande was a judge also. Don't forget. What does she know about makeup, wigs, custuming or performances? :ladyhaha::stalkga:

I'm not gonna lie, I totally forgot about half the guest judges they had on the show. Lolllll why tf was Meghan Trainor on it, I guess Troye really isn't the worst they've had.

Dunk96

Personally I've lost interest in Drag Race as a whole. There's no roughness or grittiness to it anymore like there was in previous seasons (S1-S6). Season 7 and a little bit of Season 8 was okay but I got off the Drag Race train because it just became too predictable. Honestly once AS3 was announced with Trixie as a contestant,I knew that she was gonna be the winner and I was proven correct. Then it turns out she wasn't turning it as hard as she had been during her original season. But it just made me see how formulaic and boring it's become. It's not about getting to know drag queens and drag in general anymore. It's really becoming a predictable mess. The fact that Ru hired Wendy Williams to host recaps during commercial breaks with her having a career making transphobic comments about celebrities and people in general really shows me how absorbed RuPaul has gotten in the success of the show. Also the fact that Tyra Sanchez wasn't stripped of her S2 crown for her outlandish comments towards other queens and basically threatening to terrorize this past year's Drag Con because she was banned was also ridiculous as well (100% should have happened). Before the show and during the first few seasons I had the highest utmost respect for Ru but now I've lost it completely because Ru is only doing this to put coin in his pocket at this juncture,not doing it for finding drag talent and become his successor in the drag world. Yeah,it may be nice to have drag at the mainstream forefront with the show,but Ru has let it get too far to his head at this point.

Borislshere
8 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

The fact that Ru hired Wendy Williams to host recaps during commercial breaks with her having a career making transphobic comments about celebrities and people in general really shows me how absorbed RuPaul has gotten in the success of the show.

i don't think Wendy was ru's decision. I think it was just something to draw in more hype since it was the start of drag race being on VH1. They also got rid of her after fans showed how much they didn't like her being there. 

10 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

Also the fact that Tyra Sanchez wasn't stripped of her S2 crown for her outlandish comments towards other queens and basically threatening to terrorize this past year's Drag Con because she was banned was also ridiculous as well

Stripping Tyra of her crown wouldn't benefit anyone really. Who would it go to? Raven? That would be kind of like a slap in the face to whoever it went to. WOW is distancing themselves from Tyra. I think that's a  good enough thing to do. 

Archived