Gaga in studio with Mark Nilan

Amon

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
10 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

They must be doing the final touches for the soundtrack. I don't know but it seems unlikely that she'll release LG6 this year, one may be overshadowed by another.

Mess, if she posts pic of studio early October you'll all still be like 'it is for the soundtrack'.

And none would overshadow the other one, one is for promoting the movie the other for her own music career. Most artists doing soundtrack songs also release their own material. 

McMonster08
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Goooosh, I know we're trying to be reasonable and not expect much, but still workng on the soundtrack? :air:

COME THE **** ON :air:

No one is saying she'll release it this year :air: I think it's coming early next year, but she will be busy with ASIB promo and rehearsals for the residency later this year, so maybe she wants to finish it earlier. Also, this way, they'll have more time to plan out the whole era in time.

49 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Mess, she posts pic of studio early October you'll all still be like 'it is for the soundtrack'.

And none would overshadow the other one, one is for promoting the movie the other for her own music career. Most artists doing soundtrack songs also release their own material. 

giphy.gif

Jk :deadbanana: You two do have a point. I just thought because they recorded the songs live for the film it's likely that the soundtrack's studio version may be different and still in its finishing touches. And no, if she posts a studio pic early October I wouldn't say it's for the soundtrack. :spin:

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, StarryNight said:

nnn not me thinking this was RedOne :madge:

577784a533de9f6484478fc072fc14cb.png

inb4 it's R1 wearing a silicone mask :vegas:

Catnikko
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Goooosh, I know we're trying to be reasonable and not expect much, but still workng on the soundtrack? :air:

COME THE **** ON :air:

No one is saying she'll release it this year :air: I think it's coming early next year, but she will be busy with ASIB promo and rehearsals for the residency later this year, so maybe she wants to finish it earlier. Also, this way, they'll have more time to plan out the whole era in time.

Early next year is 6+ months away, I can't imagine she's going to wait that long to release music

She'll end up wanting to change it completely by then :toofunny: 

Actual patient

GypsyBabe

I’ve never wanted to rip paper out of someones hands more savagely than I do right now. Not even my ex boyfriend when he was being a shady f*ck :ladyhaha:

I’m really curious as to when the lead will be dropped. I feel like the album will cone out before her residency, but I’m just not sure. 

⚯͛

Archived