đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BlackPink will probably break BTS youtube record

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

Yuuri

But what about 24 hrs? BTW almost beat T. Swift's LWYMMD, so I doubt they'll come close.

pedrohemg
1 minute ago, Sharyu said:

But what about 24 hrs? BTW almost beat T. Swift's LWYMMD, so I doubt they'll come close.

BTS record is 36M views in 24hrs.

Rudz Xinc

I hope they beat them. But it will be a close race.

It was 15M an hour ago.

Look at those clowns

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

19KK+ views in 12 hours only. I'm so proud of them.

It's 13 hours so far, but they might beat it.

moonboywow

If they do, cool. If not, cool. BTS worked hard on their new music. Making music in hotel rooms and planes and all that sh*t. They work just as hard as Gaga. But good job BlackPink

Ryusei

I wonder where the views are coming from tbh... they dont have as fanatic of a fandom as bts nor are they nearly as big. Also it's YG... i smell smth fishy

Musery

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I wonder where the views are coming from tbh... they dont have as fanatic of a fandom as bts nor are they nearly as big. Also it's YG... i smell smth fishy

They do have an incredibly large international fanbase that's dedicated as hell, K-Pop girl group stans in general just are not as annoyingly protective as K-Pop boygroup stans. It would be fishy if their stats were only good on YouTube but their EP is in the Top 3 of all 5 major music markets (Germany, Japan, UK, USA) and #1 in more than 20 countries. Boombayah and As If It's Your Last have seen similar success, they are beating their own records. As If It's Your Last was the most viewed girl group K-Pop song within 24 hours with 13 million views and managed to chart internationally (Canada, Portugal, Finland (Top 5!), France, Malaysia & Japan, along with genre charts in the USA, Australia, New Zealand)

Billboard actually said As If It's Your Last would have debuted on the Hot 100, but it was released on a thursday which f*cked with its stats.

pedrohemg

A BTS fan just showed me some graphs proving this can't happen. Well, let's see.

51 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

If they do, cool. If not, cool. BTS worked hard on their new music. Making music in hotel rooms and planes and all that sh*t. They work just as hard as Gaga. But good job BlackPink

As if blackpink did no work :awkney: 

50 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

YG has that casual global appeal that most Korean music doesn’t.

Skinny Legend

BTS fans will go nuts.:poot: I smell the fumes already if that happens which i doubt though cause their record is too high.

Archived